Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

All This School Of Nursing Forms Thread. SMH - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All This School Of Nursing Forms Thread. SMH (454 Views)

This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All This School Of Nursing Forms Thread. SMH by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Are people actually patronizing these people cos they get bolder by the day and the mods seems to believe that it is ok.

Who has talked with Dr Mrs Faith?
Re: All This School Of Nursing Forms Thread. SMH by dannyville2(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2015
I wonder o
Re: All This School Of Nursing Forms Thread. SMH by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2015
ITbomb:
Are people actually patronizing these people cos they get bolder by the day and the mods seems to believe that it is ok.

Who has talked with Dr Mrs Faith?
I tire o. Make them block that bastarrd called Dr Mrs Faith. Abi u don hear one day say senior lecturer dey go advertise forms?
Re: All This School Of Nursing Forms Thread. SMH by anachristo: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
TBbond and others pls my people i am currently doing my HND and i want to choose btween power and manufacturing option in mechanical engineering i want 2 knw d one dat is good atleast d one dat job opportunity is more.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Filled His Or Her2015/2016 Direct Entry Form / Chemistry Students Please Help ( Evaluation Of Flexural Strength Of Mango Fruit) / Rate This Teacher’s Resignation Letter – See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.