Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) (51345 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / *** / This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by kabhohd(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Here is a Nur/Pry sch in Nigeria, can you send your kids here for free tution fee?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
kinni? looks like mama suliyats house.
Free or not, my kids aint gon attend a class. Tufia

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by daveP(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2017
lalasticlala would be the headmaster, cos snakes go plenty for this school. grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Mustay(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
With the grinding machine there, I conclude that our people are just selfish. Once a school has no playground facilities for a child's development and not located in a serene environment, you're just wasting your time.

What's the most annoying is the way the officials of the regulators turn a blind eye to such developments until it becomes rampant in the country. That's when they'd be attempting remedial solutions.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Abiagirl777(f): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2017
lwkmd!chai.! I can't imagine it at all
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Zaitoon: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Truly that school need Anu Oluwa cry cry

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Twizzy30(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Wizkid - Come closer
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by veekid(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Na Jeleosinmi dem dey cal am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by KingLennon(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2017
This kind school nah to train potential herbalists.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by crackerspub: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2017
I attended a school like this when I was a kid and I turned out to be a success today, some kids attended the best school around and turned out to be a monumental liability to the society.

LastMumu

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Atro(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Lol...Ogun laye o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by efilefun(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
The noise of the grinding machine alone is enough to distract the kids not to talk of the aroma coming from that cooking pot...
Mustay:
With the grinding machine there, I conclude that our people are just selfish. Once a school has no playground facilities for a child's development and not located in a serene environment, you're just wasting your time.

What's the most annoying is the way the officials of the regulators turn a blind eye to such developments until it becomes rampant in the country. That's when they'd be attempting remedial solutions.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by val4sure(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Their case is different.

1 Like

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by rottenegg: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Lmfao!!!
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Ologogoro: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
O pari
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Lakebeyin(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Nursery schoolS everywhere... LOL
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Barrywilly(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Looks like the building had been used previously as a decrepit nursery and Pry school but is no longer being used for that purpose again

45 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by dessz(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
u send your pikin go dis school, 1 year later you dey beat am because he say 2×2= -2... its not me you are f00ling,......u are f00ling yourselllf.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Afonjas undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Rilwan20(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
They could produce a medical doctor, Engineer and a couple of Lawyers.

10 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by sakalisis(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Jagajaga
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by apholaryn: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
who fine school EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by sweerychick(f): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Anu oluwa : Yoruba means God's mercy...
Igbo means, Oluwa meat grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by rexharysn(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
the school one goes to doesn't determine wat your life would turn out to be.

1 Like

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Doesn't matter as it might be the only school offering Education to that community for now.

Most of our fathers attended the worst of them all, in very terrible environment and still came out to give you your present luxury

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Bekwarra(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by babseg(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
kabhohd:
Here is a Nur/Pry sch in Nigeria, can you send your kids here for free tution fee?

This is how Nigeria universities look like when compared to any university in USA, England or Canada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by ephraim18(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
this look like ayedun kwara state were I served

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.