Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? (685 Views)

Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / silly Policy From Cbn, Nigeria Suffering Continues! / Smart Answers To Silly Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2015
A friend of mine posted this on his wall. when i read it, i was astonished at how confidently stupid people can at times. read it and give your opinions

He is 23 years, he played football betting with N100
to win 8 million. . Out of the 29 matches he
predicted 26 was correct and he was left with just 3
matches to win the 8 million. So the bet9ja agent
called him and told him to collect 5 million and
forfeit the remaining 3 matches which were yet to
be played. The guy refused- insisting that he will
rather wait for the 3 matches because he was sure
of his predictions.
So yesterday all the 3 matches were played. 2 went
as he predicted BUT in the match between Monaco
and Juventus he predicted that Monaco will win but
the match ended in a draw so he lost EVERYTHING
just because of that match.
Re: What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? by delishpot: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
cheiiii! See money lost oooo.
Re: What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? by shawnfamous(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Lol I don't knw mch abt all dis sport bet ooo! Bt hw can agents call u 2 collect part payment wen d matches hasn't been played? Nd hw cn 29 matches produce 8million 4 jst 100 naira? #HILARIOUS
Re: What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? by kevoh(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
#100 to #5million! He should have taken it. I like his guts though!
Re: What Would You Do To This Confidently silly Punter?? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
shawnfamous:
Lol I don't knw mch abt all dis sport bet ooo! Bt hw can agents call u 2 collect part payment wen d matches hasn't been played? Nd hw cn 29 matches produce 8million 4 jst 100 naira? #HILARIOUS

Broda, wetin u no know pass you. i used to have your mindset until i took a step closer and my doubts were cleared.

it is very possible.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Export Business Today / Pop Corn Machine / Should You Leave Your Job To Start A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.