Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers (2036 Views)

Nissan Almera Tino For Sale / Please I Need Your Urgent Help On This Almera Tino / NISSAN ALMERA TINO, Fuel Smells In The Car When U Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers by oineoma(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Can car gurus here help me. I have an Almera tino here I want to buy.
Manual
Interior is fresh
Body in great shape even the spare tyre has never been used
Ac works great
The price is 650k.
My concern is the mileage of 300k kilometers. It has been barely used. Does anyone have an experience about this car. Plus is the mileage a problem? I need feedback immediately please.
Re: Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
oineoma:
Manual
Interior is fresh
Ac works great
The price is 650k.
My concern is the mileage of 300k kilometers. It has been barely used. Does anyone have an experience about this car. Plus is the mileage a problem? I need feedback immediately please.

Because they didn't roll it back to read 65k km? Check the maintenance records in the vehicle, if its well maintained you have very little to worry about. The parts of that car are very cheap.
Re: Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers by honmusa(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
oineoma:
Manual
Interior is fresh
Ac works great
The price is 650k.
Look beyond mileage and the interior if u need to perform complete inspection of car to buy .Check if the engine is properly maintained , check for electrical issue,look for any oil,coolant leak around the engine area ,perform chassis and suspension inspection for any free play ,scan the control modules for DTCs .All these will give you all the necessary informed decision about the near accurate condition and worth of the car.
300 km is merely 180 miles which is not bad for a car that more than 10 years ,what really matters is properly maintained the car is by the previous owner.
I have a Nissan primera with more than 300km ( check pix below) and is still run like new , no check engine mil
If you need assistance for comprehensive inspection of the car, u can call Autologic @ 08061166316.

Re: Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers by oineoma(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
thanks guys. a reverend father wants to sell the car he has barely done a year wit it. he rarely travells. what do we think of the price?
Re: Help With Nissan Almera Tino. 300000kilometers by anukulapo: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
oineoma:
Manual
Interior is fresh
Ac works great
The price is 650k.
Did you eventually buy the Tino? I need help with mine. I have some questions I hope you can answer.

(1) (Reply)

Changing Exhaust Camshaft On 03 Accord / Pls Choose For Me Toyota Highlander 2008 Or 2010 / Distress Sale: TOYOTA COROLLA 2006 MODEL At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.