Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 (1398 Views)

I Want To Sell My Two Months Old Itel 1503 / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / MTN Gets Two Months Extension To Pay NCC Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by bortmond: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
My BlackBerry Q10 dsnt use to operate well most new application I install on it like say Badoo, dictionary, games opera mini etc wether I download it 4rm blackberry world or not. I hav upgraded it's OS to d latest 10.3.1.1779 and yet it dsnt run well new apps I install. When I open d app d 1st time it ll work but when I close d window and operate another app by the time I get back 2 d app it ll start hanging and misbehaving mind u it isn't d phone dat is hanging it is d apps .but all apps dat came wth it r working well.although some newly installd apps eg GTB work but most dnt. Even when I upgraded d OS d amazon store dat got installd wth it is hangng also.please xpert in d house I need yah assistanc
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Badoo and Tango and temple run dnt work on my Q5 too.

Me, I just ignored it. Most could be android version of all dose stuff. U'd hardly find dem in BlackBerry world unless u use mobile market.

I even looked for Nairaland app, I no see.

What to do? Most times, d phone head dey full, end all programmes and shut down for a while den on again.

That MIGHT help
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by bortmond: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mr bigman1 thank u, but I hav some apps workng on some of my frnds bb10 but not workng on mine.
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Dainnif(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Most of those app are majorly for Android. That is the reason they will be misbehaving on your bb
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by bortmond: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
But I got some of them 4rm BlackBerry world now so Hw r dey android based again

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by iamkingzlee(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
Oga, the genesis of your problem started after upgrading it to 10.3. Q10 was specifically meant to run on 10.2.
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by bortmond: 2:53pm On May 10, 2015
But it was askng to b updated to 10.3 so what do u suggest I do now Mr iamkingzlee cos u hav identfied d prob ll apr8 if u cap it wth a solution.thank u
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by iamkingzlee(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
Your apps have been corrupted that's why you experienced bugs after update. Or apps of the provider makes the difference. It's either you wipe the phone and reload the OS with autoloader or you re update the apps that have the related problems. That's even best so as you won't loose your previous files. it's not a big deal boss. No think am!
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by bortmond: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Your apps have been corrupted that's why you experienced bugs after update. Or apps of the provider makes the difference. It's either you wipe the phone and reload the OS with autoloader or you re update the apps that have the related problems. That's even best so as you won't loose your previous files. it's not a big deal boss. No think am!
How do u update the apps dat hav the problem bro?
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by iamkingzlee(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
bortmond:

How do u update the apps dat hav the problem bro?
first things first bro. Do you know the apps that are corrupted for now? If you do it"ll be alot more easier for me to put you through. But if you don't, PM me let me explain better. That's one major problem you can't escape using a Q10 device.
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
iamkingzlee:
I have been trying to add my email account to my q10 but it keeps rejecting it. I get the response 'your email and calenders cannot be saved as at now.

What could be the problem?
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by iamkingzlee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I have been trying to add my email account to my q10 but it keeps rejecting it. I get the response 'your email and calenders cannot be saved as at now.

What could be the problem?
The Same problem sometimes occur in a z10 device.
You had an upgrade shey?
It's also a Gmail acc you tried login in with?
And, have you had a change of password with the device?(change of your mail password)
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
iamkingzlee:
The Same problem sometimes occur in a z10 device.
You had an upgrade shey?
It's also a Gmail acc you tried login in with?
And, have you had a change of password with the device?(change of your mail password)
I did the normal upgrade thing you do when you get a new phone (the phone is about 1 week old)

II isn't a Gmail account, its Yahoo.

No, I didnt change the password. I haven't changed the password of the account since i opened it about 15 yrs ago
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by iamkingzlee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I did the normal upgrade thing you do when you get a new phone (the phone is about 1 week old)

No, I didnt change the password. I haven't changed the password of the account since i opened it about 15 yrs ago
Okay! How about try login in on another device or computer. I feel it's from your mail. It might be expecting a CAPTCHA response. If that isn't the case then you will need to go to the advanced settings menu(It's at the bottom screen of your Q10 settings). And fill in more info it"ll recquire. You"ll also have to choose the account type(Active sync, POP etc). Try changing to POP, And try login in again. If that doesn't seem to workout you can try the 'BB 10 Thread' for any possible solution. Sorry!
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Okay! How about try login in on another device or computer. I feel it's from your mail. It might be expecting a CAPTCHA response. If that isn't the case then you will need to go to the advanced settings menu(It's at the bottom screen of your Q10 settings). And fill in more info it"ll recquire. You"ll also have to choose the account type(Active sync, POP etc). Try changing to POP, And try login in again. If that doesn't seem to workout you can try the 'BB 10 Thread' for any possible solution. Sorry!
Okay. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:

Good day sire.

My blackberry word disappeared from my phone and I tried downloading another through web but it keeps sending me a message dat I can't download.

Any way out?
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by samsard(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Oga, the genesis of your problem started after upgrading it to 10.3. Q10 was specifically meant to run on 10.2.
Bro, your claim is unfounded. Q10 basically has the same specs with the Z10 and both are well capable of running OS 10.3. Bortmond try wiping your phone or reloading your OS with blackberry link to give it a fresh start. Apps running should not be problematic on 10.3 as mine ran smoothly and even a lot better than 10.2 before my BlackBerry got broken.
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Schneirderlin(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
I've encountered similar issues and i had to downgrade back to 10.2.1

Here is a link to download All blackberry Autoloaders http://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalpha/allautoloaders.html
Re: Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10 by Youngpo413: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2015
Ishilove:

one week old new blackberry?lol you would have bought a lumia instead...blackberry is dead.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Android Lollipop Update Details / HUAWEI Honor X2 Tab Review / Aitel And Their Scam (well Played)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.