Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) (36481 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Dedicate Their Baby (Photos) / Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
izu777:

guy you don spoil na that one u fit see eeeh kwa grin
undecided I am not a guy,fairygeh is the name wink cry
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ssssssssshhh!! Keep it down, Baby is sleeping. Cute!
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by izu777: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
fairygeh:
undecided I am not a guy,fairygeh is the name wink cry

sorry ma mistake
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
dechandel:
kiss kiss
Ifeoma is so beautiful!!
Lovely dress kiss
The baby is cute!!

Are you colour blind?? angry No ofeense

...cute how? Every tin is cute in yor face..cant u see she look like man? See her looking face. That boy muss be desparate. (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by doreenvee(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by jamillion: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
pretydiva:
My oh my..d baby is an angel..shes so pretty..baba God dis is d type of children I want oo

Congrats 2 d couple. God bless n preserve their marriage
shoo, she took it after her mother undecided
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
fairygeh:
See the lil boy and girl hugging in that 2nd abi na 3rd pic .na small small e dey start.young love grin

I think those 2 are cousins..looks like Lolas daughter and Pauls son. Dunno
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aminat508:
waytin? Hope u no dey look for light babe grin

..sweery the babe dyamm ugly...truss me..even u sef fine pass her & she ain't even light skin (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aminat508:
waytin? Hope u no dey look for light babe grin
i like ur bag grin
gimme the bag cheesy

how much is it, so i can go and buy it

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by goldnwa4real: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
wahoo! Beautiful couple and cute baby. l like that ooo......
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
sage2:

Don't worry. I have a DNA for Intelligent, good looking and spiritually sound children. Will you marry me?
lolzzz..u fink it's dat easy
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely kiss
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
i like ur bag grin
gimme the bag cheesy

how much is it, so i can go and buy it
grin thanks sweetie....
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by handsometokunbo: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Painted face everywhere............
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Opeomoope: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Happy family
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by sage2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzzz..u fink it's dat easy

Should it be difficult? The best things in life are easy to come by. Take water and air for instance.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Holyfield1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op....church please?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

...but cant he loook for fine wife?...she not even light skin! (no ofeense- angry
You're talking about someone else's wife, while your black a $$ is yet to find a light skinned babe.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cute
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's beautiful

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by okakulo1: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congratulations to Jude and his family. The baby is so cute. May God grant evryone with the heart desire to have a cute baby like that,amen.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

You're talking about someone else's wife, while your black a $$ is yet to find a light skinned babe.

...sweeery u never been to London in yor life so plis show respect..can I remind u that ama Londoner & can get any body wife I want...including u! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery u never been to London in yor life so plis show respect..can I remind u that ama Londoner & can get any body wife I want...including u! (no ofeense) angry
B.IT.C.H....pls
I have never been to London?....My siblings are British citizens.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

...and juss incase u ask...yes..i drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot! angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

B.IT.C.H....pls

...and I has been to mars....listen sweeery..quit tryn to impress me coz ama Londoner...it ain't gonno fly.

..question; wot bus comes to pekam?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
...juss cant under stand why chicks lie?...that p square boy wife ugly as hell angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

...and juss incase u ask...yes..i drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot! angry
So?....Who cares about your Range Rover?....You're bragging about owning a range rover, when majoring of the folks at Lekki own atleast one.

Do you own an Aston Martin for a toy, own a villa in central london, Vacation in one of the most expensive hotels and villas in St Topez, spend your weekends in Monaco, and own a membership card @ at the finest shops in paris? Do you have access to the most luxurious private jets at just a phone call away?.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

B.IT.C.H....pls

...are u even light skin ? angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

...and I has been to mars....listen sweeery..quit tryn to impress me coz ama Londoner...it ain't gonno fly.

..question; wot bus comes to pekam?
undecided
You mean peckham?........Ughhh
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

So?....Who cares about your Range Rover?....You're bragging about owning a range rover, when majoring of the folks at Lekki own atleast one.

Do you own an Aston Martin for a toy, own a villa in central london, Vacation in one of the most expensive hotels and villas in St Topez, spend your weekends in Monaco, and own a membership card @ at the finest shops in paris? Do you have access to the most luxurious private jets at just a phone call away?.

...sweery be honest..how many of those yor Homebase mechanic lookin boy friend hav been to London or can aafurd £28,000 (cash) range rover spot?...aston matin is rubbish..truss me I can pik it up tomorrow if I want! angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery be honest..how many of those yor Homebase mechanic lookin boy friend hav been to London or can aafurd £28,000 (cash) range rover spot?...aston matin is rubbish..truss me I can pik it up tomorrow if I want! angry
Stop acting like a B, and quit yapping.....Although, I think it's quite desrespectful to talk about mechanics in that manner, but now darling....I do not have a mechanic for a boyfriend.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

You mean peckham?........Ughhh

...u want to compare pekam to Lagos?..that place where u people don't hav trafik light?....sweery I ask u simple question; wot bus comes to pekam? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Yemi Alade Slams Buhari: "Why Are Our Leaders So Heartless?" / Davido's Artiste, Liya Arrested In Lagos For Breaking COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.