Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) (36479 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Dedicate Their Baby (Photos) / Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

Stop acting like a B, and quit yapping.....Although, I think it's quite desrespectful to talk about mechanics in that manner, but now darling....I do not have a mechanic for a boyfriend.

...i bet mechanic,taxi driver & bus conductors beleaf u look like beyansi in yor area.....sweeery I drive range rover and truss me..i can make u ma woman anytime I want! (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

...i bet mechanic,taxi driver & bus conductors beleaf u look like beyansi in yor area.....sweeery I drive range rover and truss me..i can make u ma woman anytime I want! (no ofeense) angry

Your insecurity is undeniable...Can smell your desperation of acceptance...All you had to do is throw i the " I own a range rover crap", in attempt to cover your incompetence. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
.. Even those ugly p square twins that cant spek English,every time they come to London,I boo them of the stage. They cant sing and there music is crap! angry

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by MrCork: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
RaeMystix:

Your insecurity is undeniable...Can smell your desperation of acceptance...All you had to do is throw i the " I own a range rover crap", in attempt to cover your incompetence. GOOD LUCK.

^^^ atitide...amd then she complains she cant find man on nairaland! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ atitide...amd then she complains she cant find man on nairaland! embarassed
Hon, you are the one looking for a light skinned woman on NL; I never made any attempt to find a man on Nl. grin
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by maum: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
fairygeh:
See the lil boy and girl hugging in that 2nd abi na 3rd pic .na small small e dey start.young love grin

Those children there are cousins

That's Paul's son, Andre and Peter's daughte,r Aliona
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ichliebedich:
Beautiful couple
A unique treasure,dwelling @ the treasure base of the nation.you are exceptional.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
IHate9ja1:

A unique treasure,dwelling @ the treasure base of the nation.you are exceptional.

Thanks
P. S I love 9ja wink
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
kombats:
Hw does dis affect the price of garri?
since u don dey drink yor garri u no get sense, show luv 4 1nc!
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ichliebedich:

Thanks
P. S I love 9ja wink
...me too,i want to change my username self...what do you think?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ichliebedich:

Thanks
P. S I love 9ja wink
Pls am based in p.h too,permit i send you a p.m,want to discuss professional stuff with you.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

B.IT.C.H....pls
I have never been to London?....My siblings are British citizens.
E be lyk say na newcomer u be on nairaland abi? Mrcork wey dey use u catch fun na hin u don take so personal lyk this habaaa, I pity ur temperament tho. #Word4TheWise
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by darepoju(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2015
pretydiva:
My oh my..d baby is an angel..shes so pretty..baba God dis is d type of children I want oo

Congrats 2 d couple. God bless n preserve their marriage
then I should give JUDE OKOYE's contact..
he will sure get that type of baby..
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Ichliebedich:
Beautiful couple

Let's dedicate our's togethr. I know my daughter will be more beautiful than u are
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Misternas89:

E be lyk say na newcomer u be on nairaland abi? Mrcork wey dey use u catch fun na hin u don take so personal lyk this habaaa, I pity ur temperament tho. #Word4TheWise
That guy's crazy grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
figo05:

Let's dedicate our's togethr. I know my daughter will be more beautiful than u are
tongue
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Ichliebedich:
tongue

Was that a YES?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
figo05:

Was that a YES?
Not at all
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ichliebedich:
Not at all

Plz just say YES and we will dedicate our baby in the moon
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) by unibenstudent1(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Hi
Ichliebedich:
Not at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) / Alex, Mercy, Mike And Tobi Bakre Hang Out At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.