Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. (776 Views)

Need A Programmer To Program A Vehicle Tracking Software / Web Programmer Needed in Ojodu, Lagos / Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. by Holyman3(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
I want an application where people can download ebooks after paying with the credit in their phones. An example is the Okadabooks.com where one can easily pay with his phone through sms.
The reason for this is that Nigeria and Africans are yet not developed enough to deal with credit card payments and paypal.

The idea is for someone to download an ebook after payment through sms.

Thanks..
Re: Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. by spikesC(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shortcode!
You know that the maximum they can be charged is 100 Naira
And that your service provider takes a chunk of it
Re: Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. by Holyman3(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
spikesC:
Shortcode!
You know that the maximum they can be charged is 100 Naira
And that your service provider takes a chunk of it

I am aware of that.
Re: Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. by olyjosh(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hi, You can reach me on 08061662025 or olyjoshone@gmail.com so we can talk more on that. I already developed ebook application for client and its hosted on playstore currently

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Programmers And Web Designers / Please Can Someone Help Get This Book Java In Easy Steps By Mcgrath / Wanting To Convert Excel Files To PDF Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.