Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity (1549 Views)

Competent Programmer Needed ASAP / ::::sound Web Programmer Needed ASAP::::: / Web Programmer Needed in Ojodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by bababode825(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I am an individual with lofty ideas but do not know how to code. I am using this platform to offer anyone (a serious minded person) a 30% stake in the project for life if well done and deployed successfully according to my standards (your input is also welcome since we will be partners smiley). Below are my terms and conditions (please respond if you are interested).

1. You have to be a VERY good web programmer
2. Please submit some past links to projects you have executed
3. You have to be patient and committed to the project.
4. You will sign a very 'strong' non disclosure agreement
5. You will be located in Lagos
6. Very good Knowledge of social media will be a plus. Must also have the ability to implement website advertisement.
7. You will not be paid as we will be partners and income will be shared 70-30 across board
8. This project will not stop you from other jobs but you have to be committed to the project (maximum attention to detail is required)
9. You should be able to imitate (the look and feel) and better the website quickteller.com (please the project is not a payment website and has nothing to do with payments. I just love the look and feel of the site,. Please view the site before responding)
10. You should be able to create a page similar to the below image for pdf (and similar format) downloads. (so someone clicks on any of the books and it is available for download).
11. Can develop and app for the site (NOT an immediate requirement but a plus)

Please Please and Please, it you are serious-minded, confident, interested and would like to make cool cash on the side in the medium to long term, please indicate your interest below.

Thanks

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by JohnDoe2015: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2016
All these for just 30%, while u just give an idea n developer have sleepless night on making every of your idea realistic.

Mind you, there are plenty of ideas out there, but development is the big big thing..even a very good developer offered 70% while u take 30% will still think twice. smiley

Bruh, my little advice is, save yoir ideas, work hard n earn money then go start up a company and employ developers.

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by justiseigwee: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Greed kills, even 50-50 still the one developing suffers.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by Urine: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
If I had a penny for each time I've seen a thread like this, I'll probably be a millionaire by now.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by bababode825(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2016
JohnDoe2015:
All these for just 30%, while u just give an idea n developer have sleepless night on making every of your idea realistic.

Mind you, there are plenty of ideas out there, but development is the big big thing..even a very good developer offered 70% while u take 30% will still think twice. smiley

Bruh, my little advice is, save yoir ideas, work hard n earn money then go start up a company and employ developers.

My brother, I am not forcing anyone to accept the offer. The problem we have in this part of the world is that we do not like to share. Everyone wants to be an Island and in the end get nothing. Please do not discourage other as some need opportunities such as this. Read my message very well. I am not disturbing him/her from doing other things. If you ain't capable, move on and establish your own website.
Thanks
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by bababode825(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2016
justiseigwee:
Greed kills, even 50-50 still the one developing suffers.

Please I do not understand what you are saying. Please shed some light.
Thanks
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by bababode825(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Urine:
If I had a penny for each time I've seen a thread like this, I'll probably be a millionaire by now.

I guess the problem you have is that you think everyone is the same. I hope this mentality of yours changes as it could harm your chances of getting opportunities later in life. Just saying
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by tosinhtml: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2016
bababode825:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am an individual with lofty ideas but do not know how to code.

If you don't know how to code and you have a great idea. So why don't you just go over to Elance or Devcenter and pay someone to implement your idea.

Why wait for partnership? Or are you not convinced about the idea yourself?

As a matter of fact, good developers already have tons of personal/side projects they work on. So even if you find someone to apply for your idea, you should be curious why this developer isn't too busy already. (Just being honest with you )

1 Like

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by ballantyne: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP, an idea you can't execute does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by Urine: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
bababode825:

I guess the problem you have is that you think everyone is the same. I hope this mentality of yours changes as it could harm your chances of getting opportunities later in life. Just saying

ROFLMFAO! Ideas are a dime a dozen, in tech you can only bring two things to the table, finance and knowledge, but that's too little for you to understand you're more of an expert in "getting opportunities later in life".

3 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by Urine: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosinhtml:

If you don't know how to code and you have a great idea. So why don't you just go over to Elance or Devcenter and pay someone to implement your idea.

Why wait for partnership? Or are you not convinced about the idea yourself?

As a matter of fact, good developers already have tons of personal/side projects they work on. So even if you find someone to apply for your idea, you should be curious why this developer isn't too busy already. (Just being honest with you )

Thanks for this.
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by yungcheda(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
What exactly are you bringing to the table? Just pitching your idea isn't enough. 30% for developer? No way bro!
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oh my God! Nairalander will not kill Programmer.
You will not be paid as we will be partners and income will be shared 70-30 across board
LOL grin grin grin grin grin for 2016?

Even if you offer programmer 80% and you take 20%... No way, they are always busy
Try and learn coding maybe you understand better

3 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
The OP said "30% of the project" honestly that may not be enough truly, It would've been better if he staked 30% of his company..

30% of a company is enough for a programmer only if profits will be made in real time..

You people shouldn't see him as a greedy guy tho.. Innovation is key
Steve Wozniak had the skill but without Steve Jobs..who knows if Apple might have existed?

You rarely find people that have both the business skill and Programming abilities like Bill Gates did..

I just feel the OP could've looked into other sites where he could meet up with other people wanting to work with ideas.

But OP those requirements are ...jeez! You are literally looking for a Jesus Christ of Programming.. a Person who does Web Development (full stack development) and can develop mobile apps!
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by seunoni34(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2016
bababode825:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am an individual with lofty ideas but do not know how to code. I am using this platform to offer anyone (a serious minded person) a 30% stake in the project for life if well done and deployed successfully according to my standards (your input is also welcome since we will be partners smiley). Below are my terms and conditions (please respond if you are interested).

1. You have to be a VERY good web programmer
2. Please submit some past links to projects you have executed
3. You have to be patient and committed to the project.
4. You will sign a very 'strong' non disclosure agreement
5. You will be located in Lagos
6. Very good Knowledge of social media will be a plus. Must also have the ability to implement website advertisement.
7. You will not be paid as we will be partners and income will be shared 70-30 across board
8. This project will not stop you from other jobs but you have to be committed to the project (maximum attention to detail is required)
9. You should be able to imitate (the look and feel) and better the website quickteller.com (please the project is not a payment website and has nothing to do with payments. I just love the look and feel of the site,. Please view the site before responding)
10. You should be able to create a page similar to the below image for pdf (and similar format) downloads. (so someone clicks on any of the books and it is available for download).
11. Can develop and app for the site (NOT an immediate requirement but a plus)

Please Please and Please, it you are serious-minded, confident, interested and would like to make cool cash on the side in the medium to long term, please indicate your interest below.

Thanks

You must be seriously joking if you think you'll find a programmer that meets all these criteria and will only settle for some 30/70 shares bullsh-t. That's if he's not even busy with serious projects already paid for by clients.

The heart and soul of a web project is the programmer , yet you're not willing to pay for his work instead you're offering some shares of a financial returns that aint even feasible or viable.
What now happens if there's no income from the project ? The programmer should go and die? Smh The worst part is you're offering only 30% , shows how GREEDY and SELF CENTERED you really are!!. I doubt if you'll really give the programmer anything at the end of the day if eventually your so called project makes profit .

Your post really pissed me off, but I will just stop here.
My only advice for you is ;
If you're really sure of making any income from your project then get some money and pay the developer before hand, by so doing you can have all your 100% profit to your greedy self! And if you still can't do that, then go outta your way and learn programming so you wouldn't have to pay anyone.

I can assure you, you'll never find any sensible developer that meets this over-bloated criteria of yours that'll be willing to work with you. Atleast not in nigeria.
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by mpowa(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2016
bababode825:

My brother, I am not forcing anyone to accept the offer. The problem we have in this part of the world is that we do not like to share. Everyone wants to be an Island and in the end get nothing. Please do not discourage other as some need opportunities such as this. Read my message very well. I am not disturbing him/her from doing other things. If you ain't capable, move on and establish your own website.
Thanks

The problem is not Collaboration here but what you as a partner are bringing to the Table, what's your offering, JUST IDEA? Idea is worth nothing, Implementation is everything. You don't expect a programmer to sweat day and night on your idea, just to get a paltry 30%.

You have one of two options, Go get the skills or go get the money to pay a developer.

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by vicsrael: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2016
The problem is with some programmer and web developer who sell this our job cheap. I can`t even call them developer cause all they do is just to download template and do wordpress. Image someone sawing he will develop a website for 3,500 and hosting is inclusive. why will he not offer 30%. My final word take you 30% and go and learning programming /web development.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by JohnDoe2015: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2016
You see that I didn't discourage anyone, but I guess you actually did.
The truth is you need to learn web development for at least 1year to get the feelings other developers feels when they see post like yours.

Experience is said the best teacher smiley

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by project7(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Are you serious? A programmer with all these skills will most likely be more intelligent than you! And probably knows or have taught about your so called idea And will be too busy to attend to this trash. Op I can give you a list of 50 ideas to run home with! Ideas are nothing. Execution is everything.

/

Please yall should stop all this kind of thread! So you think say na because of you and this your idea I spent countless hours on my computer for so many years developing myself in programming?

3 Likes

Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by adexpredator: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
op should check freelancer.com
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by adexpredator: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
op should check freelancer com
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by Kidstell: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
I had a similar client some time ago. after seeing my mockups in png format he tought I had done the whole job but he refused to talk about reasonable pricing. he kept asking me to come and present to the partners.
then I told him, "all I have sent you so far are merely pictures developed in adobe PS" when we talk about money then I can start coding.
He then offered me partnership, I called the referrer to ask how many succesful project has this guy developed. to my surprise, none.
so I called him up we discussed the project. I offered him 20k off the price given that I would be a partner. he ran away forgeting that I want to make a difference considering the fact that all his previous project failed and this one already has a lot of hiccups as at then. well thank God I held my opinion firm.
Re: Excellent Programmer Needed Asap For A Very Lucrative Opportunity by whisp3r(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
I've been a software / web developer for 6 years plus.

This your thread insults hard working programmers everywhere. If you're sure of your idea, go get investors and hire a developer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Auto Whatsapp Business Sender Turbo Pro V11.0 Full Activated (ai) – Anti Block / Need A It Placement: / Web Developers Wanted - Earn Up To N250,000 Per Month (apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.