Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (60580 Views)

Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer / #NationalSiblingDay: Banky W Flaunts His Siblings As He Celebrates / Photo: Don Jazzy Wants More Money From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by unitysheart(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
The dude beside don is the finest.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don jazzy should shut his mouth,z as though he z 50yrs old,n a small boy,heZ lucky eje-anla left the mohits
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
all of em r cute ...buh ive got to gve it u,p for dprince.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Ayoswit(f): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
trash
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by glosplendid(f): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
D. Lady ofcus,,,buh wait oooo,,,is don jazzy a twin?,,,,,,nice. Pix

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by niceguy7(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
All grin f the above
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Bonapart(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
From photoshop and edited pix? Bring real pix...
Not my business anyway
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Dewze(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iyawotolu:
grin Jazzy Baba, na juice no be "jews". Na your sis fine pass sha.

I believe that "jew" there was intentional.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Segadem(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
prevail23:
with money,they are all burrifull and handsome grin
all of them except him
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Shortyy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
the cute girl i'm seeing there
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by seedorfg(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by afamstan19(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
lol their parents gene must be strong.
undecided
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by 2kris(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
trendysturvs:
He tweeted this a few minutes ago? Who's your pick?

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs
wait oohh na juice i dey see so or na jews........oga titus frd
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
na d gal na..............wo dey ask dis kind que
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Youpele52: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:
The lady of course!

Which one be "Jews" again?

"The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice"

It's a line from Kendrick Lamar rap song "The blacker the berry"

Think it's a typo or he probably missed it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by SammieLowkey(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
As my 'yeeboh' frnd wud say...
''Na who get money pass fine pass''
#shikeena
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Money makes u fine, even if u wowor...if u wowor and haven't got any, na sorry o
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by darlenese(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Una face too strong, but the lady is beauriful
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Akposkool(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lemme start from the back. Don jazzy is the ugliest.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tpiadotcom: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
He can't spell juice?
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tpiadotcom: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Youpele52:

Its not a typo, its cultic language.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by kreamidiva(f): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Youpele52:

I reckon...
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by yungwizzy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na ma papa fyn pass.....abi I lie undecided
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Don Jazzy just loves Yoruba too much lol

"the Jews" wink
you this yoruba woman why re u too tribal consious come make I use my anambra prik reset ur ekiti puss

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by prettyboi1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Damianobi:
Wit wealth D' prince
witout wealth beauty is far 4rm dem.

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

dude, you're hillarious. I just laughed so hard that tears rolled down my face. lol
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by jascon1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don jazzy nose sha. cheesy cheesy only the nose Na don
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by ElekeNtioba: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

"the Jews" wink

duh! Do u even understand the word play there sad

since when did yorubas claim jewish ancestry or am i missing sumtin here...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by mstik(f): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
People really should stop bitching about what gets posted on the front page because no matter how much they complain, the same crap will still find its way there. They should just learn to accept whatever they see on it....
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by nduchucks: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

"the Jews" wink

I venture to state that Don Jazzy, born and raised in Lagos is a bonafide Lagosian. Why do you expect him to be a self hating dude. When he is ready for any elective office in Lagos state, even Oba Akiolu will endorse him, not to talk of Fashola and Jagaban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.