Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (60579 Views)

Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer / #NationalSiblingDay: Banky W Flaunts His Siblings As He Celebrates / Photo: Don Jazzy Wants More Money From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Eureka123(f): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Their sister fine pass grin grin
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by owolawitola(f): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don Jazzy is the finest. Not the Ankara Don Jazzy o. BTW...shey d'prince nd the girl are from different mothers? And is Don jazzy a twin?
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Damianobi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettyboi1:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

dude, you're hillarious. I just laughed so hard that tears rolled down my face. lol

I saw d 2rut bro nd didn't hesitate 2 say it
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by nceedaga(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nose dt can smell danger from 5miles away... abeg jews gt taste
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by blessin30289(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Beauty is in de eyes of be holder
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by blessin30289(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
They ar all cutes
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by anigold(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
trendysturvs:
He tweeted this a few minutes ago? Who's your pick?

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

He should ask Google naw...
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Damianobi:
Wit wealth D' prince
witout wealth beauty is far 4rm dem.
Hahahahahahha......... Even the lady?
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by loomer: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
don jazzy don de lobby so that we go say na him fine pass.

wayo guy
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by toprealman: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Don Jazzy just loves Yoruba too much lol

"the Jews" wink
KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF. LAGOON PEOPLE.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by geeudy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Damianobi:
Wit wealth D' prince
witout wealth beauty is far 4rm dem.
see beef, nawoooo, abeg post your family pix make we see..
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by stephnie44(f): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don jazzy is d cutest
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
FOUR KIDS ,,,, TWO FATHERS ONE MOTHER... DON JAZZY WEY UR PAPA.IF U AINT AWARE THAT NO B SAME PAPA BORN DON JAZZY AND DPRINCE DONT QUOTE ME
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tobidipity(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
GetUmad:
Wetin Naija celebrities dey post everyday for social media of late dey make me dey wonder if dem be Nairaland mods.

To(n)to in bathtub, Olamide bassing his weed, Iyanya brushing, Davido washing his WC... Irrelevant craps.........

I'm afraid it would get to a stage we'd be seeing their before and after kpanshing images. Captioned "which one is bigger? Before (ere. Kt) or after(phlacid) "

Dude, u posted my mind. Like seriously even if dem all be like monkey, hw that one take affect my pocket

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by eagleeyez: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
trendysturvs:

None abeg! All of them fine. I love. And respect don baba jay too much to pick one against the other. He is a beautuful man in and out and so is his family.

Make the guy carry go, e too much and nothing do am

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by galadima77(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

"the Jews" wink

he's appreciative
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Studs: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

I venture to state that Don Jazzy, born and raised in Lagos is a bonafide Lagosian. Why do you expect him to be a self hating dude. When he is ready for any elective office in Lagos state, even Oba Akiolu will endorse him, not to talk of Fishplates and Jagaban.
donjazzy is that you?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Olutola88(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ “Jews”, If I go talk say: “Go school, you no gree go school”, next thing wey I go hear na: “ Broke niggas think they have an opinion”. Lmao!
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
They are both cute and there is no need for the comparison.

Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by deebrain(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Success is sweet. See his siblings also enjoying it too. His generation (if they also learn to be diligent and take advantage of his platform) may not know what it means to do garri x 3 a day in the name of poverty.

Whoever says money is not good, please receive poverty! Kai!

To the question, take away the complexion advantage, Dr. Prince (bottom right) to me is the cutest.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
The lady.
cry embarassed cry embarassed There is God O with this kind of pics u dey put for ur dp shocked shocked cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Damianobi(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2015
geeudy:
see beef, nawoooo, abeg post your family pix make we see..
Even if I no handsome, so if I see beast make I call am beauty?
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Francis5: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2015
So don jazzy na illiterate? Jews? Juice.

This is what Igbos get when they roll too much with ngbatis. Takes cover grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by Francis5: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:

I venture to state that Don Jazzy, born and raised in Lagos is a bonafide Lagosian. Why do you expect him to be a self hating dude. When he is ready for any elective office in Lagos state, even Oba Akiolu will endorse him, not to talk of Fashola and Jagaban.

He was not born in Lagos. He was born in Abia State.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tollybloggz(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Same noise.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by phintohlar(f): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
trendysturvs:

abeg d 1st pic shey na don b d 2?
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by nduchucks: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Francis5:

He was not born in Lagos. He was born in Abia State.

Either way, he is a detribalized Nigerian who should be a model to many youths.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tonychristopher: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Attache by force..claiming igbo things, where is d banj anyway? is he still selling garri, beans and moi moi

D Banj is a classic example of Yoruba man business mentality ...lol

Ilekeh:

"the Jews" wink
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by tonychristopher: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
but he said he is igbo, or do u want to detribilize him

nduchucks:

Either way, he is a detribalized Nigerian who should be a model to many youths.
Re: Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings by austinoeze(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Iyawotolu:
grin Jazzy Baba, na juice no be "jews". Na your sis fine pass sha.

No offence...For ur mind now u don correct celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.