Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Admission Into Benin Republic Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Benin Republic Schools (1689 Views)

2016/2017 Admission Into Benin Republic University / Admission Into Benin Republic 2016 Session Admission Enrollment / Admission Into Benin Republic University Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Benin Republic Schools by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let me introduce myself,my name is John Clark Eze Paul Public relations official to the SUG in le cours Sonu university in Benin republic.am a computer science 200level.I speak on the power vested by my boss ABOKI DAN GATA who saw it fit for us to bring our fellow students seeking admission into the fold

Well,we can help get you into some reputable schools in contonu based on the connections I have.schools like

1)escae university
2)le cours sonu university
3)esep bon Berger university
4)north American university
5)Gaza
6)calavi abomey
7)irgib africa

we have some other schools like upib,littoral university Porto novo,adonai,kings university,forpas university etc this universities are not eligible to participate in the NYSC service.pls take note.

courses like

1)medicine
2)law
3)pharmacy
4)laboratory science are not practised here.any school that goes about it is scam.

kindly quote me if you need our assistance.am going to drop one of our administrative officer number her name is Christine +22968671868 and here is mr charaff number +22961756249.

cheers

FROM THE TABLE OF THE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT PRESIDENT ABOKI DAN GATA

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Founder and chancellor of Gregory university, Uturu and his guest visited OBJ / When Your Roommates Offend You, And You Want To Kill Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.