Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde (2081 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Sharon Looking Nice On Blonde As She Attends LMAA SA / Toyin Aimakhu Looks Totally Unrecognizable In New Bedroom Selfies / Stormrex Looking Sultry & Sassy On Africa Magic Igbo Interview [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by gistmynaija(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Becoming more popular for her recent controversial comments and actions, Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has decided to make a switch.

The talented actress who was recently on set made the switch to look totally different.
The light skinned delectable diva switched from black hair to blonde, during the week. She also rocked an all-white outfit, which was a good attempt at the tasteful casual style, strived to achieve.This time, Toyin got the shoes right and compliments from her teeming fans keep flooding her Instagram page.
Recently, the likes of Rukky Sanda, was also spotted rocking the blonde look.

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by gistmynaija(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
so beautiful
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by graciousme(f): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Okay,
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by Eastherbunny(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'll french kiss her like we in paris
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by SuperSuave(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Its cool. I no like the girl sha..don't ask me why undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by oluwadamilolah(f): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
She's beautiful
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by NegeduGrace(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
She fyn sha but over editin spoil d pic..our celebrities just d emulate kim kardashian d wear blond hair..na wa oo**only me waka come jhor**
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by hensben(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
All this IG picture
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by dhabrite(m): 2:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Amala!!!try something else pls.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by pretydiva(f): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Beautifully beautiful kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by AlanVirginhair(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
gistmynaija:
Becoming more popular for her recent controversial comments and actions, Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has decided to make a switch.

The talented actress who was recently on set made the switch to look totally different.
The light skinned delectable diva switched from black hair to blonde, during the week. She also rocked an all-white outfit, which was a good attempt at the tasteful casual style, strived to achieve.This time, Toyin got the shoes right and compliments from her teeming fans keep flooding her Instagram page.
Recently, the likes of Rukky Sanda, was also spotted rocking the blonde look.

Hi,my friend. We are human hair factory from China, we produce all kinds of quality human hair products in a comfortable price.
We usually ship the hair by DHL, it will arrive at your house door, very fast and convenient. shall have any requirement, feel free to contact me.
Alan LV / Sale Manager
7 Stars Hair Co.Ltd
Whatsapp: +86 13964261597
Email: besthair-alan@hotmail.com
Pin: 53070686

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by granlydia(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
NegeduGrace:
She fyn sha but over editin spoil d pic..our celebrities just d emulate kim kardashian d wear blond hair..na wa oo**only me waka come jhor**
before Kim there was blonde hair
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Looks Sassy On Blonde by NegeduGrace(f): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
granlydia:
before Kim there was blonde hair
tnx for letting me knw abt dat

(1) (Reply)

Why Korede Bello Was Not Featured In The "We Are The World" Africa Version / Why I Left My N!pples Flashed Into Everyone’s Eye Rihanna / Lovely Artworks Of Genevieve,Omotola,Rita Dominic,Toke Makinwa & Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.