Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Where to report if you see Housefly in your food at a Fast-Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where to report if you see Housefly in your food at a Fast-Food (545 Views)

How Fast Food Restaurants Land Nigerians In Hospitals / How To Report Noise Pullution In Your Streets In Lagos / Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where to report if you see Housefly in your food at a Fast-Food by abeylevels(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello guys,

I need your help.

I am so furious, irritated and i need someone in the house to give me a solution.

I happen to visit a fast food(Mama Cass at New Oko-Oba, Lagos) close to my area to eat.

I often complain to the staff at this fast food about seeing housefly on the food they serve to customers.
They seem not disturbed seeing housefly hovering on their food.
They sometimes leave their door open and the insect killer seems not effective

On Saturday, I went to the place to eat. I requested Rice & stew with Gizzard.

As i was almost finishing the food, I noticed housefly in the stew....!
I immediately vomited the remaining rice in my mouth and requested to see the Manager on duty.
(See the picture of the housefly which i circled in red and the rice I vomited)
As usual, the manager apologised casually. I told the manager I don't expect them to be careless with people's health as housefly in the stew can transmit chlolera, typhoid or other diseases.

I really want to report this case to an appropriate health authority as I feel for other customers particularly those who bring their children to eat. (Children might not be as resistant to diseases as adults.)

Please, if you are in Lagos kindly info me an email /telephone number of the appropriate agency to lodge my complain.

Thanks folks

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Scientific Baking Towards Drinking Alkaline Water. / The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water. / Asthmatic? No More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.