Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Urgent Help With Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help With Google Adsense (376 Views)

Make $50 Daily With Google Adsense. Here / How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help With Google Adsense by Tvaddict: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello webmasters, I just bought an adsense account ..I think the former owner have collected money with it via check. I want to add my own payment details (wire transfer). should i delete his own former payment profile and add mine. Hope i wont get banned oo, because someone said i have to update one tax stuff like that.

Please i need you guys to educate me . Thanks
Re: Urgent Help With Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
They will ban you no matter what! Ones the payment details is changed!

Disadvantage of buying an active account

(1) (Reply)

Web Design For Just 15K / Learn Web Development N Mobile In A Group Of 5developers For Free In 6months / An E-commerce Company Needs Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.