Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 (3683 Views)

N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Yasher: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
At least arsenal fans can console themselves with the young player award (female) won by leah williamson. Finally they have one over chelsea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Krasid:
Hazard wins the POTY.
I love you Hazard, I knew he was gonna win, when you work very hard to be voted by ur fellow players as the best player for any season, that only means u can get on to win better things, I wish Chelsea made it to at least the Champions league semi finals.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by hensben(m): 4:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Championship POTY=chelsea loanee(patrick bamford)
Women POTY = so yin ju(chelsea)
BPL POTY= Eden Hazard
Youth league POTY= chelsea(Loftus-cheek)
UP BLUES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by hensben(m): 4:30am On Apr 27, 2015
Hazard already conquer epl and league 1, time for european award. cool yet haters said he is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by soludo93(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2015
kolomax:
Source please because I search it on twitter but couldn't find any for now
See the source: https://www.clubcall.com/chelsea/hazard-scoops-pfa-award-1767408.html
Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2015
hensben:
Championship POTY=chelsea loanee(patrick bamford)
Women POTY = so yin ju(chelsea)
BPL POTY= Eden Hazard
Youth league POTY= chelsea(Loftus-cheek)
UP BLUES!!!
haterz will never believe chelsea fc swag...chelsea rocks my brother

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by piroskey94(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Fiiiiiinnnneeeeeee boy hazard!!!!! #nohomo
Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by hensben(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
youngdude1:
haterz will never believe chelsea fc swag...chelsea rocks my brother
I tell you bro cool
Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Debroslink: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimmy4x:

@debroslink, say something to this na cheesygrin

I can also score penalties against a team like PSG. He is yet to perform on the important matches in Europe.
Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by Debroslink: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
hensben:
Hazard already conquer epl and league 1, time for european award. cool yet haters said he is overrated.

Lots of players have won EPL player of the year and can't make it in ballon d or. If we say he is overrated, it's not that we are haters. It's just stating the obvious.

Until he performs in Europe, then he will win my heart.
Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Debroslink:

Lots of players have won EPL player of the year and can't make it in ballon d or. If we say he is overrated, it's not that we are haters. It's just stating the obvious.

Neymar will fade out very soon like other previous Brazilian attackers just watch, Nor be tha stylish boy like Ronaldinho and Robinho, same with cr7 considering he is 30 already.hazard and messi will rule football world. cool..btw, team success in Europe tournament determine individual award most times...of course, lots of players have won it but the current holder is hazard so what's your point? You sound pained in your first statement, overrated as how? Stating which obvious.?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by hensben(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Debroslink:

I can also score penalties against a team like PSG. He is yet to perform on the important matches in Europe.
Like against bayern in super cup abi
Re: Eden Hazard Wins PFA Player Of The Year 2015 by hensben(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Debroslink:

08-09 Young Player of The Year (Ligue 1)
09-10 Young Player of The Year (Ligue 1)
10-11 Player of the Year (Ligue 1)
11-12 Player of the Year (Ligue 1)
13-14 Young Player of the Year (EPL)
14-15 Player of the Year (EPL)

Yeah hazard is overrated..

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.30odds Rollovers Daily, But I'll Advice You To Always Cashout On The 10th Day / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere / Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.