Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! (3540 Views)

DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Is Totally Amazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by Donsalvo1: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2020
I was wrong. It wasn't sportybet that hacked accounts.
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by ZaRuleOfLaw: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Donsalvo1:
IF YOU'RE INTO SPORTS BETTING & YOU USE SPORTYBET NG... BETTER WITHDRAW ALL YOUR MONEY NOW AND SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT.

THEIR STAFFS ARE HACKING BANK ACCOUNTS THROUGH BETTING ACCOUNT. IF YOU REPORT NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE REPORTING TO THE SAME PEOPLE.

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST ON EARTH.

I REPEAT STOP USING SPORTYBET NG AND SPREAD THE WORD TO REACH EVERYONE.

THEIR AGENT THAT CONTROLS THIS NUMBER IS A SCAMMER. HE CALLS HIMSELF "AMUTALU ONYE N'EGO (AUSTIN SPORTYBET)" MEANING "WHO DEM BORN FOR MONEY". THE GUY IS A SERIOUS SCAMMER AND HE'S HACKING ACCOUNTS. HERE IS HIS NUMBER; +234 817 623 0608. THE NUMBER IS ALSO ON THEIR WEBSITE.

FIND A WAY TO BLOCK THEM FROM ACCESSING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY CAN HACK YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH THE CARD YOU USE TO WITHDRAW OR DEPOSIT INTO YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT.

SHARE THIS LINK TO REACH THE WHOLE NIGERIA! THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED ASAP!!!

THEY HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY PICTURE I HAVE... NAIRALAND ONLY GAVE ROOM FOR 4 PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED. VICTIMS YAKPA!!!

#SPORTYBETISSCAM
you wanted #30,000 bonus. true or false? accept my sympathy sir. this is another number the animals use 09013749418

2 Likes

Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by Jashub: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2020
This is the handwork of paystack angry
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by lacum: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2020
this is very true. mine was hacked last friday. around 11:00am i tried logging into my sportybet account but it says password incorrect. i tried chatting customer care but they said i should try next day since otp have been used more than 5 times. the following day i logged in after restoring my password and i found out that my money in the wallet was gone. i also checked my bank app and found out that withdrawals have been made five times yesterday and used to fund my sportybet account. right now, all the money in my bank account is gone. i chatted the customer care through my yahoomail but they responded through my gmail. that was when i knew that i couldn't continue to trust this people and i just have to ignore them because i knew that its the scammer that is replying me. he was asking me to provide sensitive details of my bank account.
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by lacum: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
let the moderator send this to front page to save people from losing their money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by kheny12(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
lacum:
let the moderator send this to front page to save people from losing their money.
How can someone deactivate their sportybet account
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
You Guyz should go to nwankwo kanu's twitter or Instagram pages to call him out since he is sportybet ambassador.I am afraid because my bank account details are in my bet9ja account.Paystack has make it impossible for me to remove my bank details in their platform.
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
lacum:
this is very true. mine was hacked last friday. around 11:00am i tried logging into my sportybet account but it says password incorrect. i tried chatting customer care but they said i should try next day since otp have been used more than 5 times. the following day i logged in after restoring my password and i found out that my money in the wallet was gone. i also checked my bank app and found out that withdrawals have been made five times yesterday and used to fund my sportybet account. right now, all the money in my bank account is gone. i chatted the customer care through my yahoomail but they responded through my gmail. that was when i knew that i couldn't continue to trust this people and i just have to ignore them because i knew that its the scammer that is replying me. he was asking me to provide sensitive details of my bank account.
Call your bank to block sportybet from making any transaction from your account.
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by HonourableUche(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2020
ZaRuleOfLaw:
you wanted #30,000 bonus. true or false? accept my sympathy sir. this is another number the animals use 09013749418
If this is being done by their staff, then its pitiable and they need to be apprehended
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by TheStrongest: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
It’s greed, not really sportybet..

I saw this ads on Facebook from SportyBet Bonus. They were offering to give 30,000 each to all sportybet users. I said “Oh mhen! See AWOOF ooo!!!
I immediately I clicked on the button to indicate my interest. Facebook messenger opened and they asked for the phone number linked with my sportybet account. Na once I send them the phone number.

E nor reach 10 minutes later I received a message from them that I should send the code sent to my number to verify my account ownership. Not long after I got the message from sportybet with the code, but I decided to read the message first. That was why I found out that the code would confirm my account’s change of Password.

Na then e hit me!!! I remember Sportybet my BVN is own Sportybet, as they requested for it during deposit or registration, I done forget...

I just shouted “CHAI!!!”, people go fall for this one ooo..

Attached is a screenshot of my message with them on Facebook

1 Like

Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by Uyi168: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
I almost fell too.
Somehow, I couldn't get my login details..
Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by scenarionize(m): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2021
This scam is so real, one of the idiots has been chatting me to, promising 300k but he will take 40% while I take 60%, na word of God I take respond to am... Vanity upon vanity, him gain the world to lose his soul...

Re: DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! by derbykol(f): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2021
It is true
I know a colleague that fell to this and the sum of 450,000 was withdrawn from his bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Strongest Man In Nigeria? / Horse Riding On Russian Saddles / 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.