Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans (1687 Views)

Just For Laughs: 20 Bizarre Thoughts Every Woman Has During Her Period / Creative And Hilarious Picture Of How Two Guys Are Doing Regular Kitchen Works / Funny Africans Pictures Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Iyamar(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Many African countries are still stuck in the past. Which makes for some pretty darn funny situations. I love Africa we are the best.
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Iyamar(f): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Iyamar(f): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hehehe

Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Iyamar(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin

Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Sandydayz(f): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cool.... Nice one op...
Pls can anyone kindly tell me why I can't save some images from NL?
It's annoying.....
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Young03(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mehn...c my guyz dey gym oo

check out my profile pix
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by CHM11: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lmfao,..this is some crazy funny sh1t...
Nice one OP

@ d babe who can't save pics...sorry dear,...get a good android phone, zoom the images and screen grab them.
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by emorse(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sandydayz:
Cool.... Nice one op...
It's annoying.....

Actually, you can. Save the image and rename it ending with .jpg. For example, sandydayz.jpg

Don't forget to say thank you.wink
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by zerozeroseven(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sandydayz:
Cool.... Nice one op...
It's annoying.....

U av to rename the file and use the .jpg extension....example pic1.jpg
Thank me later
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by jummygo(f): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2015
@emorse. Thank you. had d same issue.
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by shawnfamous(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Sandydayz:
Cool.... Nice one op...
It's annoying.....
hu said u cant save images Wch browser do u use?
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Sandydayz(f): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2015
zerozeroseven:

U av to rename the file and use the .jpg extension....example pic1.jpg
Thank me later
Wow.... Thank u... kiss
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Sandydayz(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2015
emorse:

Actually, you can. Save the image and rename it ending with .jpg. For example, sandydayz.jpg

Don't forget to say thank you.wink

Ha.... Why would I forget.... Thanku kiss
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by Sandydayz(f): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2015
shawnfamous:
hu said u cant save images Wch browser do u use?
angry angry angry angry
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by emorse(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
jummygo:
@emorse. Thank you. had d same issue.

Sandydayz:

Ha.... Why would I forget.... Thanku kiss

You're most welcome. Glad I could be of help.
Re: Check Out These Bizarre, Creative And Sometimes Unbelievable Images Of Africans by zerozeroseven(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

Wow.... Thank u... kiss

Uwc wink

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Shall Never End, Can You Do Dis? / A Funny Myth About Benin / Burial Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.