Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! (4019 Views)

Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
This couple and their two sons are from south-east India
They go about performing death-defying stunts for a living.

Only in Indiaundecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571576/Slicing-coconuts-half-The-husband-wife-stunt-team-round-India-breaking-things-other.html

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
God punish povertygrin

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Young03(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2015

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Man must wack!
No two ways about itgrin

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Young03:

I see what you did therecheesy
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Young03(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
And pls can u tell me wat ur seeing
Defcon1:

I see what you did therecheesy
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Young03:
And pls can u tell me wat ur seeing
gringringrin
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by asadike(f): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oh my God! Just because of money? This is far too dangerous and risky. Money is a lazy and rich dude that mingles with only d rich making them more richer and doubling the poverty of the poor. Owu di bad.

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2015
I really pity this woman.
l hope she gets the lion's share of the proceeds.

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by flyca: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Why are they baiting only their mum?
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by quivah(f): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
this is murder!!

why is the mother the only specimen? undecided

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2015
The expression on the mum's face isn't right at all... Sure that woman isn't being abused?? undecided

Btw, their stunt is so boring, was expecting something better/catchy...

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2015
The woman is obviously not happy. Seems she was forced to do it.

The look on her face though. . grin
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by timilehing(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Nna ehn, see the look on that woman's face grin She don know say na 1 day d stunt go kill her
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
And the woman is the only one suitable for this? Ha!

I'd love to think the younger men should have stronger bones, na wa o.

Doesn't look like something she's doing with her mind in it.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2015
If every woman could trust their husbands with their lives as this woman is doing here, marriages wouldn't be failingundecided
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Svelteb(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
WTF...dis is damn too risky, very fatal sef. but y is SHE the object here?
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by vickkyruby(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chia! This is dangerous.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by uboma(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
This woman get mind sha...
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Indian and their Jas
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by cocokiller1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
juju or illusion at work
y d woman neck or body no dy cut join d coconut abi d knife no sharp.?
dem don cook that woman inside pot 4 days o
hehehe
indians nd juju
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2015
cocokiller1:
juju or illusion at work
y d woman neck or body no dy cut join d coconut abi d knife no sharp.?
dem don cook that woman inside pot 4 days o
hehehe
indians nd juju
l don't believe this is black magic.
If it were, they would have used it for an end NOT a means to an end
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2015
Man must wack.
By hook or arrow
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Nobody: 3:40am On May 03, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by alotofgrace(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
Are u kidding me....

Gines record of books will not see this abi?
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
alotofgrace:
Are u kidding me....

Gines record of books will not see this abi?
Why Guinness book of world records?
The World's Most Stupid Family
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Defcon1(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
quivah:
this is murder!!

why is the mother the only specimen? undecided

The charm was meant to work for her and her alone since its a family business
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by yvelchstores(f): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is domestic violence

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Poverty extraordinaire
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Couple Does For A Living! by Almaiga: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chisos!!!

The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels / Death Before Dishonor / Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always