Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple (36884 Views)

Best Divorce Letter Ever!! / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by CodecJay(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
According to the divorce letter, the lady has being sleeping with the husband’s brother, things weren’t going well in the marriage and popped up a divorce letter to him and left it before moving away with the husband’s brother.

The husband returns home and reads the divorce letter and replies excellently to the letter. I bet you, this guy nailed it. He mentioned that he just won a lotto of 10 million Dollars and that the wife ain’t gonna get any dime from him.

Poor lady, missed her luck a big time, what do you think?

Source:
http://candyrelationships.com/divorce-letter/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Mimienudles(f): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Chai! What's worse?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by danio24ng(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Chai, dia ris God o, na one she waka go?

Nice humour to ease the electoral stress.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by klodike(m): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Fulaboy(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Best reply ever smiley

9 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
*inYoruba--- ku story... Is dis wat u learnt in church 2day

5 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by naijaboiy: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Damn!

He fhuucking Nailed it mehn gringrin

Make I hear say that woman no come back to beg grin

14 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol, she's gonna die from regrets

3 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol she will beg him later

2 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:
Lol she will beg him later
I pray he's not stùpid enough to accept her back.

You know you women have your ways grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I pray he's not stùpid enough to accept her back.

You know you women have your ways grin

Lol i know but if he does trust me he will b in total control
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i know but if he does trust me he will b in total control
Lol how?

The woman may warm her way to his heart again. Some men are weak cry

1 Like

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol how?

The woman may warm her way to his heart again. Some men are weak cry

Its true sha

Well if he does dat he will b going round in circle.. Cuz he wud divorce her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by vjsmiles: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
when the woman comes begging grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Iaz93: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Kai! The brother sef is a broke arsee. He had to borrow $50 to get the byatch a negligee. grin

Mehn! The woman is stewwped! grin

3 Likes

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by bqlekan(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Its true sha

Well if he does dat he will b going round in circle.. Cuz he wud divorce her again
After spending the 10million dollars on her grin

This time she may get a dime during the divorce.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

After spending the 10million dollars on her grin

This time she may get a dime during the divorce.

Yh he will learn lol
Some ppl have to learn the hard way .. His eyes will open soon
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by ronald4lif(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Regrets regrets will set in on her.
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Yh he will learn lol
Some ppl have to learn the hard way .. His eyes will open soon

Lol if I were the one I won't get married again.

Just booty calls grin
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol if I were the one I won't get married again.

Just booty calls grin

Lol u self ..
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by stinggy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stale, but still funny though grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by 7footre(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truly karma has no menu! You get served whatchu deserve
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Poor woman...
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Harmvirus(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by demmy0325(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Carl was born Carla? shocked shocked
Well if he knows how to 'work it wink wink', that shouldn't be a problem. grin grin
but Mehn, she just got served!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by sinizia: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stale gist. Read this over 4 years ago
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by kilokeys(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
so this when i was 17.... stale stale
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by jeeqaa7(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sad
Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by umarc19: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
And then she frighteningly wake up...that's her worst nightmare in their seven years of marriage.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple by justi4jesu(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
I need my glasses for this angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.