Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

OFFICIAL: Hazard Is Elected As PFA Premier League Player Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Hazard Is Elected As PFA Premier League Player Of The Year (544 Views)

Why Iwobi Voted Kante As PFA Player Of The Year / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year / Ozil Missing As PFA Announce Team Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Hazard Is Elected As PFA Premier League Player Of The Year by unikazzy(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Eden Hazard has won the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award.

Hazard, 24, has scored 13 goals and made eight assists in 33 Premier League games to help leaders Chelsea move to the cusp of the title.
The award was voted for by the Belgian midfielder's fellow professionals.

Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane, 21, was named PFA Young Player of the Year, while Chelsea midfielder Ji So-Yun took the Women's Player of the Year award.
Hazard, who won last season's young player accolade, was handed the prize at the Grosvenor Hotel in London on Sunday.

"I'm very happy. One day I want to be the best and what I did this season is play very well, Chelsea played very well," he said.
"I don't know if I deserve to win but it is good for me. It is better to be voted by the players - they know everything about football.
"Personally I have played a good season, I have been there in the big games and I scored a lot of important goals, this is why I'm better this season."
Arsenal midfielder Leah Williamson, 18, won the Women's PFA Young Player of the Year award.

www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32472834

Re: OFFICIAL: Hazard Is Elected As PFA Premier League Player Of The Year by orobs93(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Congrats...really did a lot this season...but sud learn to play more maturedly.

(1) (Reply)

Charity Denies Ronaldo Nepal Donation / Fixed Matches That Sold For Just 4k This Week / I Come To Serve My Country, Not To Wage War – Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.