Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Trusting In God Is Wise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting In God Is Wise (360 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / He That Winneth Soul Is Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusting In God Is Wise by yommyuk: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Sometimes it's hard to find trust in such an untrustworthy, disloyal world. It's important to not get hurt, but you also must learn to trust in God. Trusting the Lord should be easy. But it is also important to trust in those you love. Your family and your friends are not perfect, but it makes you a better person to believe in trust.

You should always be careful with who you trust, but you shouldn't live your life in fear. Thankfully, though, you can trust your Heavenly Father without a second thought. He is the only one who you can truly trust, no matter what. And the more you trust Him, the closer to him you can become.

1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you

Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be you dismayed: for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Romans 15:13
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.16th.may.2015 | Never Again! (wordfare) / Vacancy For Male/female Vocalist / Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Video- Triumphing Over Ugly Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.