Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age (4165 Views)

Picture Of A Perfectly Looking Ogbono And Egusi Soup / Book A Cake For Mother's Day And Get Free Cupcakes / Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by SugaryBelle(f): 4:06pm On May 12, 2015
F
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by omonnakoda: 4:12pm On May 12, 2015
SugaryBelle:
If the definition of 'man' is you,I beg to pass... Karosin? Jangolova? You think your tiny weeny knowledge is something? Sings of under exposure, Dude whatever...
You can bluff and bluster all you like but the whiff of karosin follows you like a shadow.
If you live another lifetime you cannot shake it off so please do not talk of exposure and certainly NOT to me.
I hope your father did not knock his head on something hard? You come here foaming at the mouth spitting insults and hope to be treated like a human? You must be high on Karosin
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by SugaryBelle(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
Dude is simply self absorbed.smh

2 Likes

Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by omonnakoda: 4:21pm On May 12, 2015
SugaryBelle:
Dude is simply self absorbed.smh
Get out of here ,baboon!
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by ify84(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by omonnakoda: 8:59pm On May 12, 2015
ify84:
http://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/wcm/connect/fsis-content/internet/main/topics/food-safety-education/get-answers/food-safety-fact-sheets/appliances-and-thermometers/microwave-ovens-and-food-safety/ct_index

america own NAFDAC says microwave is safe...so
People are entitled to have a visceral mistrust for the technology I concede that. my issue is when they try to dress us that mistrust in pseudo science and when called out they resort to tantrums. Anyhow I was on about warming "daily" so an alternative is to keep the soup in the fridge and warm the required quantity as opposed to warming the whole thing daily which usually means morning and night
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by omonnakoda: 9:00pm On May 12, 2015
ify84:
http://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/wcm/connect/fsis-content/internet/main/topics/food-safety-education/get-answers/food-safety-fact-sheets/appliances-and-thermometers/microwave-ovens-and-food-safety/ct_index

america own NAFDAC says microwave is safe...so
People are entitled to have a visceral mistrust for the technology I concede that. my issue is when they try to dress us that mistrust in pseudo science and when called out they resort to tantrums. Anyhow I was on about warming "daily" so an alternative is to keep the soup in the fridge and warm the required quantity as opposed to warming the whole thing daily which usually means morning and night. Some people will tell you that there is some physics going on if you keep it in the fridge
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by irunoko(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Chei, You have reminded me of my grandmother's soup. What is you people's problem ? Now I cant stop salivating. This microwave and fridge thing is rubbish. Warmed soup used to taste better and real. Everything tastes fake these days. Or is it our taste buds as we grow older ?
warming food changes its taste . meaning the more you warm it the more it looses its taste and nutrients. Best thing is that it should be kept in the fridge because when you warm the stew to much, it will begin to loose it's taste to the point that you loose interest in it. The value and the smell sef changes
Re: Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age by omonnakoda: 9:14am On May 13, 2015
Fish is more likely to lose taste and freshness than beef. I Think.
Again there is some science about the best way to refrigerate to preserve freshness also not to warm directly from the refrigerator etc but when you are hungry you may not have time for all that "theory"

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOS FARM!! Strawberries, Brocolli, Cauliflower, Purple Cabbage / Increase Height Naturally About 2-8 Inches Taller / Learn How To Make Milkshakes, Ice Cream, Snacks Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.