Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Your Strongest Point - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Strongest Point (464 Views)

PAW PAW On Point (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Strongest Point by Emmapreiz(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2015
YOUR STRONGEST POINT

I've discovered that when it comes to the issue of your talents/giftings, there's always preference because you can't just jump into everything you think you can do all at once and expect a magical success in all of them... There's always that one that will give expression to others.... That one is your strongest point....discover it and establish it
It is possible to have more than one talent like we saw in the parable of the talents in the bible where one had 5 but there's always one that is your strongest point.... If you are successful and established in that one, it gives expression and success to others... That one is your unique selling point (USP).. Make sure you discover it 1st...
Let me explain further... When you hear the names like; Pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo...is it their writing gift that comes to our mind 1st? Or the one that they have distinguished themselves in(The pastoral gifting) which now gave expression to all other gifts?....they are successful writers, business owners, chancellors of schools because they discovered their strongest points, pursued it, established it and became successful in it hence all other talents/giftings have no choice but to be successful too...
However discovering your strongest point or uniqueness isn't as easy as it seems... Its take a lot of efforts; the first being that you have to go your maker(God)... He alone has your blueprint and manual, He alone can reveal your true identity to you afterall who can know more about a thing if not the manufacturer?
Friends! I think the task of knowing why we were born is something we should all take seriously... Self-discovery and purpose-definition should be d watchword of anyone who wants to fulfil destiny..
God bless you...

#Emmapreiz
#beRelevant #in_my_little_corner

Let's Connect!
Twitter: @emmapreiz
Google+: +emmapreiz
BBM: 273D2C7C
M/Whatsapp: 08039377801
Facebook: Emmapreiz Isichei

(1) (Reply)

Oga Bigi Boy / Those Good Old Days / Episode 4: Behind Shades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.