Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Need Help For Good Information And Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help For Good Information And Advice (448 Views)

Nairalanders, Your Help And Advice Is Highly Needed / Help For A First-timer (US Tourist Visa) / Please Come In And Advice Me On Country Choice (informed People Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help For Good Information And Advice by jack202: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Hello everyone I need someone to help me out on this issue
I got marriage at Nigeria embassy in south Korea, but now I am in Nigeria the original marriage certificate get lost now I call the embassy they do the certified copy for me, the original certificate was supposed to use at US embassy in Lagos so my wife call National visa center NVC there are the people processing spouse visa they said since the original lost I should get certified letter from authorization. Since I now have the certified copy do I still need to go, ministry of foreign affairs to do certified letter or authenticate the certified copy?? Pls I need quck answers thanks.
Re: Need Help For Good Information And Advice by delishpot: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Try to authenticate it if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Travellers:which Is The Best Airport You Have Used/seen / Virgin Atlantic Is Not Pulling Out Of Nigeria / Reference Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.