Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Please Come In And Advice Me On Country Choice (informed People Only) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Come In And Advice Me On Country Choice (informed People Only) (426 Views)

Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin / Sos. Informed Usa Visa Experts In The House Should Contribute To This Issue. / I'm Going To Singapore, Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Come In And Advice Me On Country Choice (informed People Only) by eliteacademy: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
please help me clerify some issues...
i am a young man with goals and vision and among those goals is to travel outside africa to hustle and then invest the money.... well thats almost every young mans vision. but the issue now is that am looking for a country that doesnt have too much paper works to enter and also with at least most of the major basic amenities like light,cheap housing,low living cost etc.
i wanted to go as a student but the costs are quite high... at the moment i have been given admission to study electrical engineering in Russia. my total expense to go there will be around $10,000-$15,000 from every calculation i made and to be honest i dont have such money.
so i am looking for a cheap option in either europe or asia. someone told me about canada but that one is expensive also
please nairalanders (informed ones) help me out
at the moment i could take any good option am not choosy the only things am looking out for are 1. cheap housing 2. cheap living expense 3. security 4. employment oppotunities 5. basic amenities ( light,water etc) thats all..

talking about employment i have an OND(mech engr) i dont know if this will suffice in finding employement even if it is odd jobs

so if you have an idea about the easiest way to do this help me out
also this Russia option is it OK if i take it? ie as a student ( if there are nigerians studying in russia pls come in and give your opinion)

canada has a lot of oppotunities but going there is d problems( if there are nigerians in canada pls come in and tell me the easiest way to enter without tearing my pocket or going into debt)

and any other european country or asian country that is ok please also give your opinion

just to be clear i have a budget of (1million) for this mission but i could hustle for more money to add to this one to carry out the mission if i can find a good option among these countries!

and also a friend suggested turkey also comment on this option.
THANK YOU ALL AN MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU TAKE YOUR TIME TO GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION
PLS NOTE : I AM NOT READY TO CONTACT ANY AGENT ALL I NEED IS YOUR OPINION

as you can see the state of our economy it is not helping issues and it might go on for some time i need a place to surjorn b4 this year runs out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Signs Lagos Is Becoming A 24-hour-city / I Will Like To Attend A Scientific Conference In Any West African Country / I Need A Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.