Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,126 members, 7,957,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide (1072 Views)

Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by geoworldedu: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2015
My Girlfriend Amara Cruz told me last monday that it's over between us, I thought about it and I found out that life without her is meaningless. So, I decided to kill myself without minding my widow mother, I really want to commit suicide and I jumped from my reading table to my mouka foam, but I didn't die.
I went to an express road & looked carefully before crossing the road, still yet, nothing happened to me.
I drank 2 bottles of lacasera with too much suya and again nothing happened.
I took a lot of mangoes without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see hell!

I proceeded to another level of concortion.... So, I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes, yet nothing happened.
I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die.

I'm so worried now cause I Just finished eating fried rice with chilled maltina and fresh fruit salad but nothing still happened to me. I'm really upset right now.

My friends, what do I do? Should I try plantain and chicken with fresh milk.
...Will it work?

Advice me please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2015
I wont b surprised if after 2wks u gained 20pounds tho grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
try coca-cola and unwashed mango.

or cocal-cola and garri, cockroach for desert

//see you at the other side grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by geoworldedu: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2015
crotonite:
try coca-cola and unwashed mango.

or cocal-cola and garri, cockroach for desert

//see you at the other side grin
See combination, but yam and tea is okay
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by ghost1718(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2015
mumu help me dust my chair

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by baybeeboi: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
kai!
Nigeria so blessed with funny lads.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by jnrprof(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Try coke and mentos. Thank me later wink
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by SOUNDKING: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Get a tokumbo suicide belt at a vey cheap rate.
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by akiode89: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2015
I recommend fruit Salad, with tfc chicken and a cols bottle of farouz, that will kill u fast
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me And I Am Trying To Commit Suicide by geoworldedu: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Get a tokumbo suicide belt at a vey cheap rate.
u ar very wicked

(1) (Reply)

Wow. The New NNPC Mega Station(photo) / One Word For This Parents / Funny Facebook Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.