Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Are You Sad?these Natural Mood-boosters Will Make You Smile Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Sad?these Natural Mood-boosters Will Make You Smile Again (419 Views)

6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / Clear Blackheads With These Natural Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sad?these Natural Mood-boosters Will Make You Smile Again by diet29(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bad days come and go, We all have 'bad days' when nothing works out right – your car won't start, it starts raining and you have no umbrella, heavy traffic, annoying friends and colleagues, screaming boss...(smh) but it's easy to turn a bad day around with these proven ways to boost your mood and make you feel better instantly.

Giving

Giving to others just might make you feel better. A study I read said that, When people spent as little as $5 on someone else, they experienced increased feelings of satisfaction. So give and smile..Lol

Listen To Music

People who listened to music of any kind were instantly happier, calmer and more relaxed. If you're also stressed, music can bust a bad mood.

Read more at www.collettenatureblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Fat Burning Pills / Cure To Erectile Dysfunction (impotence). / Dna Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.