Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

School Of Hardknocks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / School Of Hardknocks (898 Views)

Ogun State School Of Nursing Form 2015/2016 Is Still On Sale. School Contact / Photos: Fire Guts Yabatech School Of Liberal Studies / School Of Hard Knocks Or Going To School : Which Pays Of The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Of Hardknocks by KDK(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2006
BEING A GRADUATE FROM THE SCHOOL OF HARDKNOCK LIFE HAS MADE ME A BETTER PERSON i.e STANDING WHEN OTHERS ARE FALLING, STAYING FOCUSED WHEN OTHERS HAVE LOST IT AND MOVING WHEN OTHERS HAVE STOPPED.

IS THERE ANY OTHER 1ST CLASS GRADUATE FROM THE SCHOOL OF HARDKNOCKS ON THIS SITE?
Re: School Of Hardknocks by bluenubian(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2006
um? is there really a school of hardnocks or u mean hardknock life Jay Z style? undecided
Re: School Of Hardknocks by KDK(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2006
bluenubian:

um? is there really a school of hardnocks or u mean hardknock life Jay Z style? undecided

Well, na you sabi as long as you get the message but mind you, Hardknocks was not a slang invented by Jigga. It is a Newyork street term for what it obviously means.
Re: School Of Hardknocks by iice(f): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2006
Welcome and have fun.
Ps, am not a graduate of hardknocks smiley
Re: School Of Hardknocks by mrmayor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2006
I'm a bonafide graduate of University of Life,fell many times but refuse to stay down,taking the rough with your head held high is something you only learn from Hardknocks
Stay strong brother cool
Re: School Of Hardknocks by Scorpio(f): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2006
bluenubian:

lmao,,r ya serious? n e hoo, welcome to Nl KDK,,,have fun
Re: School Of Hardknocks by KDK(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2006
Nice knowing there is another grad from the school of hard knocks.
Re: School Of Hardknocks by KDK(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ SCORPIO,
Tanxx for welcoming me but what makes this site tick?
Re: School Of Hardknocks by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2006
Information sharing is what makes this site valuable to people.
Re: School Of Hardknocks by KDK(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2006
Seun:

Information sharing is what makes this site valuable to people.

Tanxx Seun.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Gain From Nairaland? / Your Real Photos Or Nothing? / Why Do Most Nigerian Man That Travel Abroad Forget There Love Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.