Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Do You Gain From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Gain From Nairaland? (897 Views)

I Gain From Nairaland Today,am The Third Winner Of Predict And Win. / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Gain From Nairaland? by showbobo(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2007
Everytime i want to login my account on Nairaland i always open the dictionary website to back it up cos i always come across new vocabularies.i learn new things from Nairaland everyday from vocabularies,to news,way of life and also nairaland makes me to see the outside world.i dont know maybe other members also learn from here everyday especially the vocabularies.
Re: What Do You Gain From Nairaland? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:06am On Jan 27, 2007
a laugh or two grin grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Nairaland? by showbobo(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2007
me too. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Gain From Nairaland? by Ndipe(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2007
If you wan learn vocabularies (not that Nairaland is lacking of erudite writers), go to Nigeriavillagesquare and remember to have a dictionary nearby. See how some Nigerians try to outdo one another with big grammar.
Re: What Do You Gain From Nairaland? by iice(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
okwanuzo3:

a laugh or two grin grin

Me too grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here, Nobody Dey Welcome Me? / Guess What I Will Be Doing This Weekend! / Is A BJ Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.