Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Is The Colour Of Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Colour Of Satan? (2637 Views)

How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan / The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
?
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by gragraboy: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
How I want take know?!!
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by CountDracula(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ur moniker says atheist101, so I'm guessin ure an atheist, so ur question says ure either stvpid or ure pretendin to be stvpid
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Ur moniker says atheist101, so I'm guessin ure an atheist, so ur question says ure either stvpid or ure pretendin to be stvpid

Why the insult? Answer the question or crash out of my thread!
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
gragraboy:
How I want take know?!!

So you don't know?
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Emteebee(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
At least he's not as s.t.upid as some one who believes that some big fairy tale in the sky sent down a dove who impregnated a "virgin" chick, who then gave birth to a ba.st.ard. Who was then killed, buried, and rose to life, then went up to the sky.
I'm sure your mind would be telling you this is just so f.u.cked up, but you would never agree with your mind because big daddy up there is going cane you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
And the insult just made you more of what you said. . . Since u obviously dont know the colour of ur mythical satan, why dont u just free the thread and move on..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by adexsimply(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Color black...with horns grin grin
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
adexsimply:
Color black...with horns grin grin

Okay. How did you know he is black?
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2015
It's just like asking; what's the color of the wind?... Such a dumb question.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2015
theAtheist101:

Okay. How did you know he is black?

Oga what's the color of your own brain??

I am sure your brain might be mythical.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

so u would like to liken a part of ur anatomy to a mythical being right? . .

Ok lets begin . . Under an X-ray the brain can be seen to be gray scaled

when surgically exposed it is reddish milky in colour .. now watch a video of a brain surgery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2gQ7fd1jto

oya can we now know/see the color of ur satan? lets see if its not mythical.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:

so u would like to liken a part of ur anatomy to a mythical being right? . .

Ok lets begin . . Under an X-ray the brain can be seen to be gray scaled

when surgically exposed it is reddish milky in colour .. now watch a video of a brain surgery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2gQ7fd1jto

oya can we now know/see the color of ur satan? lets see if its not mythical.. smiley

But I can bet you have not seen it yourself physically. So why do you believe you have a brain. Those are other people's experiences.

Besides, using what you wrote up there, there are people who have seen satan or into the spiritual world. So ur argument doesn't buy.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

But I can bet you have not seen it yourself physically. So why do you believe you have a brain. Those are other people's experiences.

Besides, using what you wrote up there, there are people who have seen satan or into the spiritual world. So ur argument doesn't buy.

lmao. . that is a video of it, and i have seen one before unfortunately due to an accident.

Now can we see a video of ur satan plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! cheesy just a Youtube video or even picture grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao. . that is a video of it, and i have seen one before unfortunately due to an accident.

Now can we see a video of ur satan plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! cheesy just a Youtube video or even picture grin

Well have you seen a video of air before or have you seen air yourself.

And besides I don't need to show you Satan. You encounter him everyday.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Well have you seen a video of air before or have you seen air yourself.

And besides I don't need to show you Satan. You encounter him everyday.

ok now its not brain, its air now ba? lmao i yaff.. cheesy

first air can be seen when direct sunlight is reflected from a plain. . example a zinc or asphalth road..

second we have infra-red views of air in motion and satelight pictures of it too...below.

Now show us a picture of ur satan, we will accept satelite, infra-red, ultra-violet or x-ray picture. . . Just give us some tangible proof of it's existence. .gringrin

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:

ok now its not brain, its air now ba? lmao i yaff.. cheesy

first air can be seen when direct sunlight is reflected from a plain. . example a zinc or asphalth road..

second we have infra-red views of air in motion and satelight pictures of it too...below.

Now show us a picture of ur satan, we will accept satelite, infra-red, ultra-violet or x-ray picture. . . Just give us some tangible proof of it's existence. .gringrin

You know, the cycle gets complicated. You said you saw a brain and you just assume that is what humans use to think and make decisions because that's what you were taught in school. Or that's what you hear scientists say. It wasn't hard for you to believe them right.

You know it is far way easier for you to believe what the the bible says than what scientists tell you. All you have to do is simply go to where a psyche patient is been delivered. You could check videos like DAT on YouTube anyway. When you see peoples countenance and voice change that should be your proof. But I know you might say those videos are doctored, well then you videos to on the brain are air I will believe to be doctored also.

And if you say you have seen a brain well I have seen demons also.

Btw, to show how flaky ur beliefs can be, I will like you to digest this video slowly and watch it many times. He is a "pro" atheist and been in the game longer than you. A highly respected one as such in the atheist community.

See how he makes a fool of himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLWh4Sg1dM

Or you could just go on YouTube and type out- "atheist makes a fool of himself"

Cheers!
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
hahahahahahahaha you have nothing else to say you now resort to attacking atheism which is not even part of the thread.. i don die. grin am not known for exchange of words like you just dabbled in now..
Jeromejnr:

You know, the cycle gets complicated. You said you saw a brain and you just assume that is what humans use to think and make decisions because that's what you were taught in school. Or that's what you hear scientists say. It wasn't hard for you to believe them right.
First you asked for the part of the body called brain, and i gave it to you. . their is only one part of the human anatomy known as brain, whether you think with it or not was not part of the question, tho i doubt if you do smiley
Jeromejnr:

You know it is far way easier for you to believe what the the bible says than what scientists tell you. All you have to do is simply go to where a psyche patient is been delivered. You could check videos like DAT on YouTube anyway. When you see peoples countenance and voice change that should be your proof. But I know you might say those videos are doctored, well then you videos to on the brain are air I will believe to be doctored also.
A 21st century homo sapien believe what some ancient primitive goat herders wrote thousands of years ago that goes contrary to scientific findings of 21st century. . Like a donkey talked, and the sun that causes day and night was created 4days after day and night.. Naaaah thats a huge insult to a modern homo sapien like myself. . .If you really do have a brain you wouldn't av brought this up. it easier to believe bible than scientific findings? Boy are you well at all anyway thats not so surprising owing to the fact that you agree not to thing with ur brain..
Jeromejnr:

And if you say you have seen a brain well I have seen demons also.
Oya tell us how it is.. i cited the colour i saw.. so tell us the features of what you saw? cheesy another lie for religion..lmao grin
Jeromejnr:

Btw, to show how flaky ur beliefs can be, I will like you to digest this video slowly and watch it many times. He is a "pro" atheist and been in the game longer than you. A highly respected one as such in the atheist community.

See how he makes a fool of himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLWh4Sg1dM

Or you could just go on YouTube and type out- "atheist makes a fool of himself"

Cheers!
Beliefs? . . .lmao.. What is my business with atheists? they disbelieve gods and so do i, so whats my business with his opinion.. grin every atheist differ in opinion. . if u really knew the meaning of atheism u wouldn't have brought this up. smiley

secondly ; Are you now running away from the subject of discussion by bringing a youtube video that has nothing to do with the discussion. . Aaaaw so sorry ..embarassed

oh am so sorry boy, go do your homework well ..grin
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:
hahahahahahahaha you have nothing else to say you now resort to attacking atheism which is not even part of the thread.. i don die. grin am not known for exchange of words like you just dabbled in now..
First you asked for the part of the body called brain, and i gave it to you. . their is only one part of the human anatomy known as brain, whether you think with it or not was not part of the question, tho i doubt if you do smiley
A 21st century homo sapien believe what some ancient primitive goat herders wrote thousands of years ago that goes contrary to scientific findings of 21st century. . Like a donkey talked, and the sun that causes day and night was created 4days after day and night.. Naaaah thats a huge insult to a modern homo sapien like myself. . .If you really do have a brain you wouldn't av brought this up. it easier to believe bible than scientific findings? Boy are you well at all
Oya tell us how it is.. i cited the colour i saw.. so tell us the features of what you saw? cheesy another lie for religion..lmao grin
Beliefs? . . .lmao.. What is my business with atheists? they disbelieve gods and so do i, so whats my business with his opinion.. grin

oh am so sorry boy, go do your homework well ..grin

You know, most peoples minds needs to be demolished.

Well as I know very well because I don't even usually engage in arguments with atheists. Only God can make ppl believe in Him.

I pray u find Him. He still loves you even though you don't believe in Him. I know say una no like preaching sha. But God help u.

I've got other tins to do right now. wink
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You know, most peoples minds needs to be demolished.
I totally agree, you need to pick up more books and read more. it will do u a whole lot of good in this age of information.
Jeromejnr:

Well as I know very well because I don't even usually engage in arguments with atheists. Only God can make ppl believe in Him.
Which of the God(s) we have many of these abstract concepts like; Horus, Yahweh, El, Allah, Zeus, Amadioha, Sango, Ea, Chomosh, Asheriah, etc..smiley
Jeromejnr:

I pray u find Him. He still loves you even though you don't believe in Him. I know say una no like preaching sha. But God help u.
hehehehehe How many of the God(s) have you found? If Only one then i really pray you find the remaining others. because they love you... Amadioha(God) loves you so much, God will help you..
Jeromejnr:

I've got other tins to do right now. wink

Like give us a description of the demons you claim to have seen? grin
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by LucemFerre: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Satan is black... but i saw d nigga in shoprite last year at the skin beauty section... him go don bleach
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Deductive inference would solve your question! The same reasoning would help you question your god's existence.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
theAtheist101:

Deductive inference would solve your question! The same reasoning would help you question your god's existence.

Ohhh. If only u guys knew how flaky ur minds are.

BTW I can't question my creators existence because He has made Himself so real to me than even this post that you typed.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

BTW I can't question my creators existence because He has made Himself so real to me than even this post that you typed.

Good for you.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Dude ur mother gave birth to you, the fusion of ur father's gamete (spermatozoa) and your mother's gamete (Ovum) formed a zygot which is you. . . Now fvcking act like it cus no god was in this equation smiley
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Dude ur mother gave birth to you, the fusion of ur father's gamete (spermatozoa) and your mother's gamete (Ovum) formed a zygot which is you. . . Now fvcking act like it cus no god was in this equation smiley

I hear u sir.

Explain to me how the first beings came into being. I would love to hear ur own theory. Since u guys have different theories.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I hear u sir.

Explain to me how the first beings came into being. I would love to hear ur own theory. Since u guys have different theories.

I don't know how just like you don't. . . we were not here then. . and can only strive to know through careful study which is still on going. .

But as of now, [size=20] I don't know [/size] smiley
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:

I don't know how just like you don't. . . we were not here then. . and can only strive to know through careful study which is still on going. .

But as of now, [size=20] I don't know [/size] smiley

Na wa o. So all ur beliefs are based on flaky assumptions. So if someone somewhere says we came through lizards I am sure u would believe. Cause last time I checked u are not carrying out those researches urself. Ur just waiting for some ppl somewhere to tell u something.

Unlike u I know how we came to be o. So no put me for ur equation. The creator has said it all. ( I know u will say which one is it Zeus, Athena e.t.c).

Jesus is the way my guy. His word works that's how u know its real. The dead are been raised, the blind sees, the sick are recovered in the name of Jesus.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Na wa o. So all ur beliefs are based on flaky assumptions. So if someone somewhere says we came through lizards I am sure u would believe.
**Face palm** Why do i always have to deal with brainless kids on nairaland??

Someone says I don't know

Now can you please identify the belief needed in I don't know Can you please identify the assumptions in I don't know

Am sure you dont even know what belief is.. SMH...

Jeromejnr:

Cause last time I checked u are not carrying out those researches urself. Ur just waiting for some ppl somewhere to tell u something.
Just like you wrote the bible but you believe it. . .

Scientific knowledge is experimental and prone to personal research. . am sure you have never entered a lab in your life. smiley

Jeromejnr:

Unlike u I know how we came to be o. So no put me for ur equation. The creator has said it all. ( I know u will say which one is it Zeus, Athena e.t.c).

Jesus is the way my guy. His word works that's how u know its real. The dead are been raised, the blind sees, the sick are recovered in the name of Jesus.

lmoa. . . now this is funny this what we get when kids won't study. . They cant even make a constructive assertion. .

Ask a muslim man he will give you the same crap. .

Like i have advised before, You need more books and study... Now please since you claim to possess the knowledge of how the universe started please tell us, am all ears smiley
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
johnydon22:
**Face palm** Why do i always have to deal with brainless kids on nairaland??

Someone says I don't know

Now can you please identify the belief needed in I don't know Can you please identify the assumptions in I don't know

Am sure you dont even know what belief is.. SMH...

Just like you wrote the bible but you believe it. . .

Scientific knowledge is experimental and prone to personal research. . am sure you have never entered a lab in your life. smiley

lmoa. . . now this is funny this what we get when kids won't study. . They cant even make a constructive assertion. .

Ask a muslim man he will give you the same crap. .

Like i have advised before, You need more books and study... Now please since you claim to possess the knowledge of how the universe started please tell us, am all ears smiley

Its amazing how u guys try to use constructive grammar by all means to make yourselves feel smart or intelligent.

SMH

Okay since u don't know na. No problem. As someone once said science is too young to understand truth.
Supposing many years later down d road after science puts all d pieces together, discovers it was all God all along (which of course could take decades to achieve) what then?

But since u wouldn't be around when DAT happens or if it happens. I pray u get enlightened from the true God. And stop being deceived by ur so called constructive grammars u guys like to make and scientific allusions.

If u want to talk science and grammar we go talk o. Because that's my expertise. I have seen some of ur posts where u said some "scientific" tins ( which I knew were wrong) feeling all good with urself (e.g. the collision BTW our Milky Way galaxy and Andromeda- go and do ur research again). But I didn't have time to counter anything. I just left u with urself. Hoping God will get u.

I mean even the devil that deceives ppl believes in God.

Facepalm urself again.
Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by johnydon22(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Its amazing how u guys try to use constructive grammar by all means to make yourselves feel smart or intelligent.

SMH

Okay since u don't know na. No problem. As someone once said science is too young to understand truth.
Supposing many years later down d road after science puts all d pieces together, discovers it was all God all along (which of course could take decades to achieve) what then?

But since u wouldn't be around when DAT happens or if it happens. I pray u get enlightened from the true God. And stop being deceived by ur so called constructive grammars u guys like to make and scientific allusions.

If u want to talk science and grammar we go talk o. Because that's my expertise. I have seen some of ur posts where u said some "scientific" tins ( which I knew were wrong) feeling all good with urself (e.g. the collision BTW our Milky Way galaxy and Andromeda- go and do ur research again). But I didn't have time to counter anything. I just left u with urself. Hoping God will get u.

I mean even the devil that deceives ppl believes in God.

Facepalm urself again.

and am supposed to reply this aaaaah jeeez kids everywhere .. **Face palm**

Re: What Is The Colour Of Satan? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=33200812][/quote]

Ur at loss for words right.

Loooooooool! grin

Don't worry as long as ur alive there's much hope.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know The Benefits Of Keeping The Laws Of YAHUAH/YAHWEH / Did King Solomon Make Heaven? / Prayer That Brings Instant Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.