Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan (4541 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Coup

On the night of June 15 2016, a coup began in Turkey, the coup did not succeed, the putsch failed, but Racep Tayyip Erdogan, president of Turkey described the coup as a “Gift from God“. The purpose of this thread is to explain the spiritual significance of that “Gift from God“ in the light of the very imminent revelation of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Firstly, there is no way a coup can succeed in Turkey a NATO country, NATO is an organization of countries that largely make up the Old Roman Empire, a military overthrow in a NATO country will be treated as an act of armed subversion of democracy, members of NATO will be obliged to intervene to restore democracy. The motto of NATO is attack one, attack all. The United States of America is the chief cornerstone of NATO.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
The coup is a Gift from God

http://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/erdogan-says-coup-was-gift-from-god-to-re-shape-country-punish-enemies/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-17/coup-was-a-gift-from-god-says-erdogan-who-plans-a-new-turkey

There is no way a coup can happen in Turkey without America not knowing, as GEJ famously told us, America will know!

A coup in a NATO country in the 21st century is a fable only the most ignorant people would find plausible, because it is completely impossible. How will the puschists communicate? Internet by emails, or phone calls, or radio, or sign language? America got it all covered.

America is the heaven of this world, it is where the god of this world is dwelling, Heaven is the code word used to describe the leading ruling dominating nation on earth, and at this point in time that nation is America, so it is the heaven of this world, the place of enjoyment Deuteronomy 11:21.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
When Erdogan says the coup is a gift from God, it is actually a message of thanks to the elite ruling our world, the very serious underlying implication of this thanksgiving that needs to be deciphered is that, the Elite of our world are now seeing themselves as God.

Erdogan is simply saying that America gifted him the coup that would help cleanse the military of “members of the gang.” Good by secularism in Turkey, welcome Islamic democracy.

We are in the days of the fulfillment of the Scriptures, it means that the leaders of America, the Elite of our world have started seeing themselves as God.

Isaiah 14:13-14
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
The coming Judgment for impudence

Isaiah 14:15-23
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Bro , its "apotheosis" . And I'm loving your thread already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by 4kings: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2016
So u believe that the Coup was the making of your "All loving" God.

1 Like

Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by Ranchhoddas: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Bobo yii ti ya were sha...

1 Like

Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

LWKMFH!!! cheesy

But you understand the thread sha, lol. i tried to make it KISS
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by Ranchhoddas: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

LWKMFH!!! cheesy

But you understand the thread sha, lol. i tried to make it KISS
Gulenists attempted to overthrow the Sultan of Turkey and somehow you have found a way to connect it to your prophecy. Does Donald Trump also have a role to play in this madness?

2 Likes

Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by parisbookaddict(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
The Coup,

On the night of June 15 2016, a coup began in Turkey, the coup did not succeed, the putsch failed, but Racep Tayyip Erdogan, president of Turkey described the coup as a “Gift from God“. The purpose of this thread is to explain the spiritual significance of that “Gift from God“ in the light of the very imminent revelation of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Firstly, there is no way a coup can succeed in Turkey a NATO country, NATO is an organization of countries that largely make up the Old Roman Empire, a military overthrow in a NATO country will be treated as an act of armed subversion of democracy, members of NATO will be obliged to intervene to restore democracy. The motto of NATO is attack one, attack all. The United States of America is the chief cornerstone of NATO.

IMO i dont think the west had a hand in the coup.. did they know? Probably but did they actively support it. . I doubt.. the coupist were aggrieved the the islamist and totalitarian tendencies of Erdogan. . He is not a secularist and supports killings of kurds.. many kurds on turkey probably supported the coup
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by 4kings: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Why u dey vex. Did I interprete it wrongly?
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Thanks jare, this is sweet meat for the children, outsiders will only mope grin.

Apotheosis, thanks again wink
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Anyway sha, your reaction is normal grin, Paul was also accused of madness. Nibeyen ni ki o jo ko si ki pant ma wo e cheesy, knowledge ti wo trainers o, o ti n gallop lo bii Usain Bolt! wink

Acts 26:24
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by Ranchhoddas: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Anyway sha, your reaction is normal grin, Paul was also accused of madness. Nibeyen ni ki o jo ko si ki pant ma wo e cheesy, knowledge ti wo trainers o, o ti n gallop lo be Usain Bolt! wink

Acts 26:24
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.
John Kerry visited the Sultan of Sokoto today. Does it mean anything. What is the Spirit saying about that?
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Gulenists attempted to overthrow the Sultan of Turkey and somehow you have found a way to connect it to your prophecy. Does Donald Trump also have a role to play in this madness?

Ahh, Mr Trump grin, Mr Trump is not the one jare grin.

Long live President Barack H. Obama of the United States of America grin
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
John Kerry visited the Sultan of Sokoto today. Does it mean anything. What is the Spirit saying about that?

Islamisation na, that one is easy jare, abi are you a learner ni? tongue
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by Ranchhoddas: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Islamisation na, that one is easy jare, abi are you a learner ni? tongue
John Kerry wants to Islamize Nigeria? Sokoto is already Islamized na.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

IMO i dont think the west had a hand in the coup.. did they know? Probably but did they actively support it. . I doubt.. the coupist were aggrieved the the islamist and totalitarian tendencies of Erdogan. . He is not a secularist and supports killings of kurds.. many kurds on turkey probably supported the coup

NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, now there no way in the universe that there will be a coup in Turkey and the USA will not be aware of it, no way! or you want to argue it? That coup is a gift from God grin

Erdogan has Islamists and totalitarian tendencies yet he is an ally of America, no?

This is a game of smoke and mirrors, you need to look more closely wink

I thank THE MOST HIGH GOD for the gift of illumination.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Why u dey vex. Did I interprete it wrongly?

No you did not grin
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
John Kerry wants to Islamize Nigeria? Sokoto is already Islamized na.

Learner ni bobo Ranchhoddas yi sha.

Nigeria must be Islamised shocked grin
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by 4kings: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

No you did not grin
Correct guy. wink
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by Ranchhoddas: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Learner ni bobo Ranchhoddas yi sha.

Nigeria must be Islamised shocked grin
Wey Adeboye, Oyedepo et al dey there. E no go work.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

Correct guy. wink

Hehehehe wink
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by 4kings: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hehehehe wink
I thought you only stick to the esoteric meaning of scriptures?
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
4kings:

But bros, before we continue, what did you mean by this statement? grin
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by 4kings: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

But bros, before we continue, what did you mean by this statement? grin
You said the coup was "a gift from God", and it came as a shock to me, so I wanted to get an explanation.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by parisbookaddict(f): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, now there no way in the universe that there will be a coup in Turkey and the USA will not be aware of it, no way! or you want to argue it? That coup is a gift from God grin

Not arguing . I said they probably knew
But most likely didnt want to interfere. . The west is tired of erdogan..

Erdogan has Islamists and totalitarian tendencies yet he is an ally of America, no?

Yeah.. guess who else is an ally of america.. islamist Pakistan, saudi arabia, afgan.. this is why i believe that america did not aupport the coup.. removing dictators hasn't work out for them since iraq and Libya. .

This is a game of smoke and mirrors, you need to look more closely wink

I thank THE MOST HIGH GOD for the gift of illumination.

No conspiracies here.. secular turks just wanted to get rid of a growing dictator.. he is upset that the west is critical of his counter coup measures amd he runs like a spoiled child to russia.
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Not arguing . I said they probably knew
But most likely didnt want to interfere. . The west is tired of erdogan..
The west is not tired of Erdogan, says the Bible. It is important that I reemphasize to you that this is strictly a Bible based interpretation of world events, and the Bible is the living breathing book of past present and future events, and for someone like me, its perspectives hold supreme in all matters.

That said, we know that the elite of the world do not do anything at random, we know that the leading ruling nations of the world are called the heavens of the world, we know that America is the heaven of this world, and we know that Erdogan says the coup is a “gift from God“, and we know that the god of this world would become haughty at the time of the end, and we know that he will call himself God, and we know that he will be punished for his impudence..we know BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THE BIBLE. You do too, dont you?

parisbookaddict:

Yeah.. guess who else is an ally of america.. islamist Pakistan, saudi arabia, afgan.. this is why i believe that america did not aupport the coup.. removing dictators hasn't work out for them since iraq and Libya. .

America did not support the coup? Let us be very clear on perspectives here, the coup is a gift from God, a gift from God, lined up with Biblical prophecy and knowing that the heaven of this world is America, it becomes clear that Erdogan was appreciating the god of this world for the coup. it is not difficult to grasp, this is the Scriptures and its contents are realer than tomorrows events.

A game of smoke and mirrors, it is a game of deception, and it is called order out of disorder. Everything comes into complete perspective when line up correctly with the word of God, the Bible. Please know that the coming of Christ is the overthrow of ALL the ruling dynasties on earth, they do not want this, so the ruling class of the earth are in bed with her, the great adulteress.

The kings of the earth are in bed with the great adulteress, it is a game of deception.

Revelation 18:9
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

parisbookaddict:

No conspiracies here.. secular turks just wanted to get rid of a growing dictator.. he is upset that the west is critical of his counter coup measures amd he runs like a spoiled child to russia.

Except you believe the Bible is also a conspiracy theory, is the Bible a conspiracy theory to you?

Keep this in mind and let it order your perspective, so you do not get confused: the coup is a gift from God and we know that America is the heaven of this world, where the god of this world dwells. It was not a careless or ignorant statement, it was a deliberate in your face statement, hiding things in plain view statement. The god of this world is already calling himself God, and he will be punished for this impudence, says the LORD.

We are moving towards an experiment called the Islamic democracy, which is expressly written in the Bible, but codedly. America is in the fore front of this experiment, Egypt, Turkey and Nigeria are the guinea pigs. The experiment has failed woefully in Egypt, and Morsi is out if circulation. Significant progress is being made in Turkey and Nigeria.

They will not cleave wink

BTW, President Erdogan was in town a few weeks ago wasnt he? grin
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by analice107: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
What is Apotheosis again?
Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by analice107: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Leave His Excellency alone o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
analice107:

What is Apotheosis again?

a·poth·e·o·sis
əˌpäTHēˈōsəs/
noun
noun: apotheosis; plural noun: apotheoses

the highest point in the development of something; culmination or climax.
"his appearance as Hamlet was the apotheosis of his career"
the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.

Origin
late 16th century: via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek apotheōsis, from apotheoun ‘make a god of,’ from apo ‘from’ + theos ‘god.’
Translate apotheosis to
Use over time for: apotheosis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Books At Affordable Prices. / Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? / Are Catholics Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.