Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Download Any Video Or Mp3 Song U Want - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Any Video Or Mp3 Song U Want (2543 Views)

**I Will Download Any Working,crakd Software+games+movies+tutrialvideos For You / How To Download Any Android .apk App From Playstore To PC And Transfer To Phone / Download Any Software/book U Need For Free. No Matter The Price Of The Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Any Video Or Mp3 Song U Want by rapattorny: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2009
Download any video or mp3 song u want through youtube and play on yr phone or play o dvd,u
cannot just start to imagine what u
can download free of charge from youtube,musical videos,songs, tutorial videos,u can learn
whatever u want there.i wll run through the procedure.

1.Open up the site, www.youtube.com,when fully loaded,u'l see a serch page,type in the
artist name and song title.e.g [jordin sparks- no air]click search,u will be taken to
a page where there are a list of videos click the one u want,it will now take u to a page
where the video starts to play,on this page,copy the address of the video,it,s located above
the flash video,it looks somthing like this[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c0wqoj3lEM ]

2.Open this site www.videogetting.com,its a site for downloading youtube videos,paste the
address of the video u copied on the download page and u can choose watever format u want
click download and just like that yr video or audio starts downloading to yr system.

3.Most cyber cafe's connectin to their server is nt steady and sometimes the connection of
the download is cut then u have to start all over again,so definitely u need a steady
connection

4.Definitey i browse from the comfort of my room and i download just anything i want to,
from my solid browsing softwares so in a way u guys should be interested in  this,get
connected to the net and surf,download watever,they all work like no other.So if  anyone is
interested hala me on 08025877792, when u start browsing u'l definitely not want to get up
fro yr seat.
Re: Download Any Video Or Mp3 Song U Want by Infoseye(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2009
rapattorny:

Download any video or mp3 song u want through youtube and play on yr phone or play o dvd,u
cannot just start to imagine what u
can download free of charge from youtube,musical videos,songs, tutorial videos,u can learn
whatever u want there.i wll run through the procedure.

1.Open up the site, www.youtube.com,when fully loaded,u'l see a serch page,type in the
artist name and song title.e.g [jordin sparks- no air]click search,u will be taken to
a page where there are a list of videos click the one u want,it will now take u to a page
where the video starts to play,on this page,copy the address of the video,it,s located above
the flash video,it looks somthing like this[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c0wqoj3lEM ]

2.Open this site www.videogetting.com,its a site for downloading youtube videos,paste the
address of the video u copied on the download page and u can choose watever format u want
click download and just like that yr video or audio starts downloading to yr system.

3.Most cyber cafe's connectin to their server is nt steady and sometimes the connection of
the download is cut then u have to start all over again,so definitely u need a steady
connection

4.Definitey i browse from the comfort of my room and i download just anything i want to,
from my solid browsing softwares so in a way u guys should be interested in this,get
connected to the net and surf,download watever,they all work like no other.So if anyone is
interested hala me on 08025877792, when u start browsing u'l definitely not want to get up
fro yr seat.

Well its not news have doing that for like 3 years ago try Youtube downloader its better and faster anyway am interested in the free browsing how can we discuss better cuzz I got no credit to call.WHats your email lets talk more on yahoo messenger

(1) (Reply)

Use Ur External Hard Disk To Watch Movies On Ur Dvd Player With Usb / Konami_pes 2014 On Hp Mini Laptop / Hp Elitebook 2570p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.