Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How To Download Any Android .apk App From Playstore To PC And Transfer To Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Any Android .apk App From Playstore To PC And Transfer To Phone (633 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / How To Copy MP3 From Computer To Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Any Android .apk App From Playstore To PC And Transfer To Phone by oskaaay(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
If you are used to been online via your PC like I do, you will like to download most of your Android apps as you come across them online to transfer to your android phone(s) or tab(s) later. The need arose, few days ago, I did research and got an awesome free tool that does this neatly for me and thus recommending it to my readers below.

NOTE: Advertise with us directly on this BLOG +2347066052228 or Hire us to give your brand/products/services social boost via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also Google/SEO for websites/blogs etc.

How to download android app .apk on PC?

It is easy to do with the following steps:

1. Visit Playstore on your PC

2. Search for the free app you want to download

3. When the app page opens. That is where the INSTALL, DETAILS etc. are written about the app. Just copy the complete url and

4. Go to "sourced from link below" . Locate number 4, visit the link to get started.

Sourced from http://informationvilla.com/blog/2014/11/download-android-apk-app-playstore-pc-transfer-phone.html

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Up For Sale / Software Engineers Check This Out / Pls Share Ur Experience On Building A Home Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.