Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. (871 Views)

Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? / Who Do You Think Will Win Bbnaija 2017 ? / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by Esdb3: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
The movie will be out by 2016. It will be a clash to remember.

In my opinion, I think Batman stands no chance and Superman will crush him. He superman is the man of steel, he doesn't bleed, he has special powers. He flies with no ropes like Batman does. It is 'coma-thoughts' to say Superman will lose. Although I know the fight will be bloody and intense cause from the trailer I quote Batman, he asked superman " tell me do you bleed? You will!"
Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by wachakuta(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Batsy always wins
Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by GogetterMD(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
OP you haven't seen the cartoon then... Batman returns. Batman beats superman with all his superpowers. You know Bruce Wayne is the only super hero with the technical knowhow and funds to be able to beat Kal-el
Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2015
GogetterMD:
OP you haven't seen the cartoon then... Batman returns. Batman beats superman with all his superpowers. You know Bruce Wayne is the only super hero with the technical knowhow and funds to be able to beat Kal-el
bro u just took it out of ma mouth
Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by parrotibaba(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
@op when dia is kryptonite ? batsy will win
Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by ApexTitan(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
No gadgets and props superman will own batman hands down. All he has to do is fry batman with his laser beams from afar and batman is toast... But things aren't always that straight forward when dealing with the "world's greatest detective" that is batman. He isn't the smartest member of the Justice
league for nothing, plus superman is a tad over confident in his abilities and doesn't always judge things properly.
Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by charlesm91(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's all subjective, depending on the writers of the storyline; not necessarily wanting to give absolute superiority to one superhero. But in actual sense, superman comes out tops in this one. Bats human n someday, tech will fail you, but power inborn in supreme.
OP, the Bat vs Sups movie due for 2016 is an alliance and not a war against themselves

1 Like

Re: Batman Vs Superman Movie. Who Do You Think Will Win. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Just keep a krypton rock handy, and Superman will give you a wide berth. Take away Batman's fancy Gadgets and he will transform into a run-of-the-mill vigilante like the Green Arrow.

Without the Kryptonite to turn Superman into a weakling, Batman with all his gadgets doesn't a chance against the man from Kryton, Kal-El

(1) (Reply)

My Tv (mutv) / Jane The Virgin Fan Page / London Has Fallen Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.