Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter (2354 Views)

New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by badassProdigy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Checkout the way he's staring at her...

Doesn't it make you want to shed a tear of love ..

Cc:
englishmart
sinaj
pretydiva
icebebe
jessiecah
SELENAqueensy
NegeduGrace
valmunich
emusmith
ginawest (bigHead)

1 Share

Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
smiley
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by candycrushsoda: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
kiss cute kiss
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by englishmart(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
so baby mamas have become wifes abi?
Make you no go pay something for her head. Shey you no want make we drink wine for una head abi?
She's either your wife, your side chick, your fiancee, your girlfriend or nothing. Baby mama and baby father na for una pocket o

BTW. That table don make me throwway the akpu, egusi soup and only one piece of meat wey dey my table.

Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by icebebe(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:
Make you no go pay something for her head. Shey you no want make we drink wine for una head abi?
She's either your wife, your side chick, your fiancee, your girlfriend or nothing. Baby mama and baby father na for una pocket o

BTW. That table don make me throwway the akpu, egusi soup and only onepeace of meat wey dey my table.

badbelle, PEACE KO!
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by badassProdigy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
englishmart:
She's either your wife, your side chick, your fiancee, your girlfriend or nothing. Baby mama and baby father na for una pocket
lol...
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by englishmart(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
icebebe:
badbelle, PEACE KO!
thanks! Too fast to think twice
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by spongeisback: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
If Nollywood ever want to make their own version of Chukky, they should hire Kayswitch daughter.she looks perfect.
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by NegeduGrace(f): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow am jealous..if he luvs her dat much y not wed hergrin
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by IamOpemipo(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Tot dey said he sent her packing
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by pretydiva(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
#saynotobabymama#
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by kreamidiva(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Kayswitch, Shebi she is good to be a baby mama but not a wife?

God is watching u Ooo...
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by jessiecah(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2015
badassProdigy:
Checkout the way he's staring at her...

Doesn't it make you want to shed a tear of love ..

In
Cc:
englishmart
sinaj
pretydiva
icebebe
jessiecah
SELENAqueensy
NegeduGrace
valmunich
emusmith
ginawest (bigHead)

Awwwn..so sweet
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Pic of me n my baby mama coming soon
Watch out!
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by may01(f): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: The Look Of Love! K Switch Baby Mama & Daughter by ginawest(f): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
jessiecah:

Awwwn..so sweet
lolz...can't stop laffing

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (see Photos From D’b / Check Out Photos From John Okafor(mr Ibu)white Wedding! / Lagos Is Beautiful: See The Amazing Pictures Of Lagos Taken At The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.