Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Fin Bank Should Get Their 180 Million From Bankphb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fin Bank Should Get Their 180 Million From Bankphb (791 Views)

How I Made My First Million From Nothing..... Might Help Someone / Fin Bank Should Get Their 180 Million From Bankphb / The Fin. Yr Of The Quoted Coys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fin Bank Should Get Their 180 Million From Bankphb by tubbytubby(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2009
FIN BANK SHOULD GET THEIR 180 MILLION FROM BANKPHB

The top officials of FIN BANK should get the right lawyers and EFCC to make sure their 180million is collected back from bankphb.I have seen a lot of documents in internal control unit proving the money belongs to FIN BANK but this unit is playing smart with the aid of their 419 kingpin boss FA who deserves to be removed. Am calling out to KOLA ABIOLA and the board to act as fast as possible, they should probe him seriously---with all the imaginary houses he is buying in Abuja and jets he is planning to acquire with his frenemy(FRIEND+ENEMY) who comes to see my boss regularly i.e. AHMED KURU who pretends to FA but he is one of the people waiting for his time to be up, WHAT THIS MERGER HAS CAUSED IS MORE EVIL THAN GOOD
Re: Fin Bank Should Get Their 180 Million From Bankphb by tollu: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2009
Hey! Are you on some vendetta mission or something? If yes, get real dirty with details and proof and if no, ZIP it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228078.0.html#msg3418607
Re: Fin Bank Should Get Their 180 Million From Bankphb by ucshbaby: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
how are you? are sure you are a banker? did you take your oath of secrey?

(1) (Reply)

Business For Everyone Who Is Broke And Jobless At The Moment / I Need Inverters / 4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.