Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,669 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? (1230 Views)

Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. / Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body / Today Is 1st & Thanksgiving Sunday: What Would You Thank God For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who will you thank for waking you up this
morning?
1. Jesus
2. Allah
3. Satan
4. Ignore if none
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jesus our lord
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Drchristian:
Jesus our lord
Na Almighty God
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Blebleswag:

Na Almighty God
Jesus and Almighty God are the same
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
chowlade:
Who will you thank for waking you up this
morning?
1. Jesus
2. Allah
3. Satan
4. Ignore if none
the God of heaven in whose hands our breath is ( daniel 5 vs 23b)
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Not same.
Almighty God(Jehovah)
Mighty God(Jesus)
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Emteebee(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
SATAN
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Emteebee(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Blebleswag:

Not same.
Almighty God(Jehovah)
Mighty God(Jesus)

See them, they don't even know who is who. smh
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Emteebee:

See them, they don't even know who is who. smh
Pls differentiate dem for us
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:

Not same.
Almighty God(Jehovah)
Mighty God(Jesus)
dont behave like a Jehovah witness. Take your king james bible version and read revelation 1 vs 8 Jesus words describing Himself as the Almighty God
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
dont behave like a Jehovah witness. Take your king james bible version and read revelation 1 vs 8 Jesus words describing Himself as the Almighty God
Ok, I wil do dat.
Buh, why do u choose satan na?
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:

Ok, I wil do dat.
Buh, why do u choose satan na?
its not me check well. You better go and ask that devil called emteebee
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
its not me check well. You better go and ask that devil called emteebee
Ok, yea nt u.
I wil do jux dat
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2015
I thank no one.
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:
I thank no one.
Why?
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:

Why?

Why should i thank anyone?
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 28, 2015
ifeness:

Why should i thank anyone?
Who created u?
Or, did u jux exist on ur own?
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:

Who created u?
dont bother dear. The dude is a bloody atheist. Na atheist full this site. We are used to them
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Emteebee(m): 4:39am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Who wrote book of revelations.? Because NIV theologians agree with its invalidity.

Though some scholars will tell you its a dream of John, which he has put down on paper. You know when people eat a bit too much, they begin to have all kinds of dreams about things that they see. And you read this book of revelation describing to you certain kind of beast with eyes inside, having a feet of a bear, with 7heads and some rubbish which actually when you've eaten too much, you start thinking in those terms.

Mr Prophet, you should know that while jesus worked on this earth, in none of the gospels; Mathew, mark, Luke or John is the expression ever used "i am god or worship me" on the contrary he says,

- my father is greater than I
- my father is greater than all
- I cannot of my own self do nothing, as I hear, I judge. And my judgement is righteous because I seek not my own will but the will of him that sent me.
-in my knowledge I'm not like god, in my power I'm not like god. He said all power Is given unto me it is not mine
-I by the finger of God cast out Devils.

Where does he say that he is doing the works ? That it is his own power, where ?. Nowhere.
And Peter testified in the book of acts ;
" Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus of Nazareth a MAN ( he didn't say God or god incarnate, no, he said a man.) attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which GOD PERFORMED THROUGH HIM in your midst, just as you yourselves know"

You Christians are just funny, you people hardly apprehend anything.

I'm sure you know the Lord's Prayer in Mathew, Is there anywhere where Jesus mentioned himself in that prayer? No where. He was only targeting it to the father. Also at the end of the prayer he didn't end the prayer with " in my name I pray or in jesus name I pray". Nop. Still, where does he say I'm god or worship me.

While I was in college, my friend and I went to meet a Buddhist mate in his dorm. When we got there, we saw him turning a round metal object. so my friend asked him curiously, what he was doing with it. The guy replied that he was asking Buddha for help. My friend then said , but I've read so many books on Buddha no where does he say I'm God, then the guy replies saying, yes I know, but we just made him God ourselves. And then my friend looked at me and began to smirk.

Do you see any similarities? you are all bunch of retards. I wonder whats going on in god's big head right now( that's if he exists sef.) . I'm sure he will be like; I did a poor job in educating this morons.

BTW, I would appreciate your reply if there is any. Tnx
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Emteebee(m): 4:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:

Pls differentiate dem for us
Aren't ashamed of asking me to differentiate your god for you. Two Christians contradicting each other on who God is. And I'm sure you both have the Holy Spirit in you. May be someone's Holy Spirit is lying to him.
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:

Who created u?

Do you know anything other than "who created you" ? What a dumb question. Go to the hospitals and see how sexual unions turned to babies.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
dont bother dear. The dude is a bloody atheist. Na atheist full this site. We are used to them

Yes I don't believe in a god and I am damn right!
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by tpiander: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Father Lord, help this op find Jesus and peace in Jesus name.

She will not leave this year the same godless way she entered it, give her a touch o Lord.

Let every ancestral demon and anti-Christ spirit leave her powerless in Jesus name and may she submit totally to the power of the holy spirit in the mighty name of Jesus which is above every other name and before whom every principality and power must bow.

Amen.

every arm of flesh assisting her to propagate evil, fall back and be seen no more in Jesus name.
Re: Who Will You Thank For Waking You Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2015
tpiander:
Father Lord, help this op find Jesus and peace in Jesus name.

She will not leave this year the same godless way she entered it, give her a touch o Lord.

Let every ancestral demon and anti-Christ spirit leave her powerless in Jesus name and may she submit totally to the power of the holy spirit in the mighty name of Jesus which is above every other name and before whom every principality and power must bow.

Amen.

every arm of flesh assisting her to propagate evil, fall back and be seen no more in Jesus name.
do you have any personal issues with her?

(1) (Reply)

God's Not Dead / The Fear Of Reason / Pastor Caught Dating Young Daughter Of His Church Member. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.