Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? (805 Views)

That Awkward Moment When You Wanna Take A Selfie With Mark Zuckerberg / When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? by Stancity(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Am getting confuse here, Just because this Guy on the pix Trekked to Abuja after Buhari Won the presidential Election, Another guy has also Started his Trekking Journey from Yola to Abuja today shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Do you guys think we should Start Trekking also? I think that is the next trending Biz in Nigeria right now grin grin grin grin

Where do you wanna start your own Trekking from? Mine is from Abia to Abuja.

Re: Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? by loomer: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2015
I go trek from here to there
Re: Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? by Naijakid1234: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omo my own na from una house 🏡 oooooo
Re: Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? by Stancity(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naijakid1234:
Omo my own na from una house í ¼í¿¡ oooooo
Beware of dogs
Re: Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? by homealone2(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Me: From my house to Sambisa forest.
Re: Where Do You Wanna Start Your Own Trekking From? by Stancity(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
homealone2:
Me: From my house to Sambisa forest.
Lolss

(1) (Reply)

Did You Play This Soccer (photo) / Turning Water To Petrol / Joke Of The Day: The Airplane Cleaner And The Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.