Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself (1990 Views)

Man Commits Suicide And Runs Away!!! / When You Want To Commit Suicide But Dont Want To Hurt Yourself / When You Want To Commit Suicide But Don't Want To Hurt Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by yungmarshall(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2015
when you wanna commit suicide and dont wanna hurt yourself

Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by micktoxin(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2015
Hmm. Is there a hidden humor to this . I love dark humor but this is mehh.
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by sagr(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2015
Dis guy is frm Ekiti state
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by yungmarshall(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2015
He is from zulu land
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by Nobody: 11:41am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
Hehehehehehehehehehhe grin

That must be a yoruba man, shout out to all my yourba brothers in the house grin

Fear-fear people. Liverless people

The dude is from Ogun precisely grin

1 Like

Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by Emyogalanya: 11:42am On May 23, 2015
Well i'd advise he take some pain killers to numb the pain. Thats how i do it most times (you can supplement the last sentence with urs)
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by xmich(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2015
grin
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by izuch(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2015
yungmarshall:
He is from zulu land

Kuvuki landland grin
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 23, 2015
himkers:

Fear-fear people. Liverless people

The dude is from Ogun precisely grin
grin grin
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by obontami: 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
Hehehehehehehehehehhe grin

That must be a yoruba man, shout out to all my yourba brothers in the house grin

ishilove
farano
seun

this girl just broke the law number 2

please all disciplinaries actions must be implemented

thank you
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
obontami:

ishilove
farano
seun

this girl just broke the law number 2

please all disciplinaries actions must be implemented

thank you
undecided
Re: When You Wanna Commit Suicide And Dont Wanna Hurt Yourself by tucky200(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
Yup..he is right

(1) (Reply)

When There Is No Light And Petrol / Reason You Should Always Check Your Childs Homework(hilarious Picture) / Lwkmd...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.