Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Someone Should Help Pls, Am Adicted To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Should Help Pls, Am Adicted To Nairaland (347 Views)

What Is Happening To Nairaland / How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts / NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Pls, Am Adicted To Nairaland by wadasus: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2015
A friend of mine introduce me to nairaland by name Powalez but now I bet you I can tell him much about nairaland.
Am always nairalanding to some point that some people think am insame, even when I run out of mb and I have no money I borrow from my friends and neighbours so am living my life on credit now.
Am not in good terms with my parent no more, some of my friends are jelous of me b'coz am always current more than them, I was average in size but now am slim coz I hardly eat but nairalanding.
There was a particular day I was almost hit by a motocycle, the other day I fall in a pit all b'coz I was nairalanding.
So fellow nairalanders help me, advice me on what to do, are you also experiencing this kind of situation pls advice...
Re: Someone Should Help Pls, Am Adicted To Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2015
wadasus:

A friend of mine introduce me to nairaland by name Powalez but now I bet you I can tell him much about nairaland.
Am always nairalanding to some point that some people think am insame, even when I run out of mb and I have no money I borrow from my friends and neighbours so am living my life on credit now.
Am not in good terms with my parent no more, some of my friends are jelous of me b'coz am always current more than them, I was average in size but now am slim coz I hardly eat but nairalanding.
There was a particular day I was almost hit by a motocycle, the other day I fall in a pit all b'coz I was nairalanding.
So fellow nairalanders help me, advice me on what to do, are you also experiencing this kind of situation pls advice...
cheesy grin grin lwkmd
Re: Someone Should Help Pls, Am Adicted To Nairaland by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2015
wadasus:

Your temperature is normal, you don't need help cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

MONEY LAUNDRY: Curt Adjourm Fani Kayode Case To June- Vanguard / Here Is Mtn And Glo Cheap Data For All Your Devices / Proteins | Protein Supplements Online | Buy Protein Supplements Online | Buy Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.