Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please I Need Advice!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need Advice!!! (917 Views)

Please Help!..my Dog Has Refused To Add Weight,i Need Advice Biko / I Need Advice! How Else Can I Help This Dog? / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice!!! by sydneyboss(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
please people, I need to get a female GSD puppy, and I also want an adult too, but my concern is can the two actually get along and please how much can the adult cost me.

BTW: the adult should not be more than a year. thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice!!! by Kehindeps(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Only get a puppy and an adult as long as you have enough space to keep them apart because an adult playing with a puppy can cause serious harm or death so when the pup is older you can leave them together but let them interact while you're present so they get familiar with each other.
As for the price of an adult gsd it depends on the person selling and the dogs pedigree but usually ball park figure 50-120k.
Re: Please I Need Advice!!! by Magpies(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
call/whatsapp/bbme 08145796885 5589e847 have gat adult gsd and pups available
Re: Please I Need Advice!!! by sydneyboss(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kehindeps:
Only get a puppy and an adult as long as you have enough space to keep them apart because an adult playing with a puppy can cause serious harm or death so when the pup is older you can leave them together but let them interact while you're present so they get familiar with each other.
As for the price of an adult gsd it depends on the person selling and the dogs pedigree but usually ball park figure 50-120k.
thanks, I've enough space to cater for them
Re: Please I Need Advice!!! by Ezinwa25(f): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
sydneyboss:
please people, I need to get a female GSD puppy, and I also want an adult too, but my concern is can the two actually get along and please how much can the adult cost me.

BTW: the adult should not be more than a year. thanks

Sydney I have adult GSD, but you didn't drop your contact
Re: Please I Need Advice!!! by arcbay(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Hi,

From the tone of your write-up, I can tell you're a newbie, no offense please.

I won't advice you to buy an adult dog. What's your motive for buying an adult if I may ask? An adult dog is almost untrainable in the hands of newbies, especially when luck brings u across a difficult one.

Why not get 2 pups, allow them grow, play, hunt and roam together. They'll grow up thinking they are siblings and they'll be inseparable. Within a few months, they'll be looking huge and happy. I believe this will pay off than having to buy an adult dog that will keep giving you troubles.

Just my opinion tho, not imposing anything on you.

(1) (Reply)

Solid Gsd Bitch For Sale.heat Season Is This Month.real Affordable / See What Was Killed In My Compound Today / Beautiful Lhasa Apso Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.