Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Change Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course (340 Views)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / JAMB Closing Date Of Change Of Course/institution For 2015 / 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Course by jravin: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Pls nairalanders am in a bit of dilemma here, i scored 274 in this years jamb and applied for international relations and diplomacy in unizik but becos of my score i was told to buy a change of course and institution card by my parents to change my course to law but my confusion lies in my jamb selected subjects, for example, law applicant write English, Lit. in english, CRS and Govt. in jamb bt i wrote English, Lit. in english, CRS and Home economics...so i don't knw if it is a critical for law applicants to write govt. In jamb... Although i have it in my waec...pls HELP

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Training / Do You Hate Someone ??? / 7 Secrets On How A Healthy Relationship Turns Unhealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.