Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,786 members, 7,844,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers (23760 Views)

Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by gbengus17: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dont blame EFCC. cos we have ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES C O M M A N D E R S who they must obey
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Strongfaze(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Medley:
somebody will still come here to type:the fear of buhari,forgetting that GEJ is still the president,and that the case have been in court even before the elections.

Though i still believe the major people that are suppose to be jailed are working freely promising Nigeria heaven on earth,while others with no impunity are used to prove that we have a court.

For the records: i do not support corruption of any form,but double standards will only make Nigeria be in a vicious circle,were out of 100 only 2 are punished,because they can be touched,this spells doom for a country.
. 3 years, while someone that stole a goat got 10 years.
Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
coolluk:
tomorrow someone will say my pastor told me this, told me that, smh

Don't mind them,using the title pastor and prophet to deceive so many pple especially the nigerian ladies that so much believe in them.My pastor said this my pastor said that...ConMen wit Big bible.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Moffat-Eyo Ex-NNDC Commissioner Jailed 3 Years For Stealing Transformers by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Strongfaze:
. 3 years, while someone that stole a goat got 10 years.
If you steal 220mil for 3 years imprisonment,everybody go they enta prison na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Mad’ Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikire, Osun State / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.