Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

When I Say Im Broke: Im Broke! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When I Say Im Broke: Im Broke! (687 Views)

Please Did I Say Anytin Wrong? / Help:- See This Ebola Prayer Someone Sent To Me, Should I Say Amen Or Not? / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Say Im Broke: Im Broke! by Krixxx(f): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2009
Yesterday I answered a knock on the door, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner. 'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.' ' Abeg COMOT!' I said. 'I no get money!', 'I'm broke!' and proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed wide open. 'Don't be too hasty!' he said. 'Not until you have at least seen my demonstration.' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto my hallway carpet. 'If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Sir, I will personally eat the remainder.' I stepped back and said, 'Well I hope you've got a f*cking good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning. What part of 'BROKE' do you not understand?' *hiss* idiot!
grin

u like?
Re: When I Say Im Broke: Im Broke! by Krixxx(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
lol omg no one else finds this funny?
u lot are hard to please,,,r u pple that serious,

(1) (Reply)

Brother Wanted / Let Us Pray For Our People In Usa Over Obama Amnesty / Matthew Fox/jimmy Kimmel Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.