Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

"The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car (11508 Views)

A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
The official car of the President of the United States is called "The Beast". It costs $1.5 million and was first unveiled in 2009. The Presidential limo looks like a Cadillac but really isn't. It was manufactured by General Motors in Detroit ( where J.F.K was assassinated) and have a gasoline V8 engine (impressive).

The President has not one but twelve identical limos in rotation and when not in use, they are packed in the basement of the Secret Service's headquarters and are under 24-hour surveillance.

Any Secret Service agent assigned to drive the President has to take an intense weeklong defensive driving course on a special track at the Secret Service academy in Beltsville, Md. They practice evasive maneuvers, high-speed cornering and precision driving. For additional training the agency uses Chargers, Camaro and Mustangs.

As monstrous as The Beast is, the custom-built Presidential Limo may be replaced soon. The U.S government recently put out a request for proposals on a new armoured limousine transport.

Gosh you can live inside this thing oo. He can't die inside such except he is attack by a Secret Service agent which I think is next to impossible, abi what do you think ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
more

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am I the only one seeing something symbolic?
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Basildvalour(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please does this machine have a replica or is it just made for the presidency of the United States

You know why I'm asking, cos I'll love to own one

1 Like

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Dioxidane: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow! Impressive!!
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dioxidane:
Wow! Impressive!!
Dioxidane u ffw me reach here shocked shocked

Be like say u be MTN
everywhere u go grin grin grin grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Dioxidane: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
Dioxidane u ffw me reach here shocked shocked

Be like say u be MTN
everywhere u go grin grin grin grin

LolzzZ... Boss, iHail...
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
more

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dioxidane:

LolzzZ... Boss, iHail...
ahh na u be boss naa.
I throway salute
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by MrScript(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow.. Technology at its peak...
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by loomer: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na so president car supos be na
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by barnacle: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
now i realise wah madam petrol use our papa and mama's tax to buy is not a car..that one na toy
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by elantraceey(f): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
it is really a beast. grin

what a name.
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by KingTom(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Stella Oduah own tight pass am grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
One day I must ride in that car. Whether the devil likes it or yes, I must accomplish that dream
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Kennywills7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Amazing
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Stella Oduah own tight pass am grin
na lie joh angry but the car tight shaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by KingTom(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
na lie joh angry but the car tight shaa grin grin grin grin grin
Guy that BMW make sense na grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by alotofgrace(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
I need something more than this
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Thorby(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow... This is perfectly okay....
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Guy that BMW make sense na grin
sure naa, even blind man know say that BMW make sense grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom abeg weh tosyne2much and albeto2k, make orijin101 come see the car weh him mate dey use grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
the official name of the car is Cadillac one, just like airforce one and not the beast
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
KingTom abeg weh tosyne2much and albeto2k, make orijin101 come see the car weh him mate dey use grin
hahahahha cheesy

Baba no make use dey think na cheesy
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahha cheesy

Baba no make use dey think na cheesy

na challenge naa, u fit be President of Nigeria one day na
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by eagleeye2: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Beast
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Dannidom(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
This one is confam prison
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Feranmicharles(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
The motor get bomb proofundecided

Modified: shocked eh,hin get o shocked
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by KingTom(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
sure naa, even blind man know say that BMW make sense grin
But my X5 make sense pass am grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by KingTom(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
Na tosyne2mucj gate man car be that na, the boy too get money abeg! Robbers take note! grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Na tosyne2mucj gate man car be that na, the boy too get money abeg! Robbers take note! grin
hehehe cheesy

See you !!!

You wey be doctor.. You wey dey use 1k buy gold circle condom without collecting your change cheesy
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehe cheesy

See you !!!

You wey be doctor.. You wey dey use 1k buy gold circle condom without collecting your change cheesy
Guy I no gree, you be blogger, you dey get $1000000000 everytime person open your website grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State / Ford's “Weather Factory” Test Centre Can Create Any Weather Condition You Want / Rover! Rover! Rover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.