Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

"The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car (11537 Views)

A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Photos: All You Need To Know About 'The Beast' The US President's Official Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by michelism(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
What if bomb is thrown under the car? Guess it has a super natural tendency to dissappear! Don't mind my thought, only trying to do justice to US security capability.
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
michelism:
What of if bomb is thrown under the car? Guess it has a super natural tendency to dissappear! Don't mind my thought, only trying to do justice to US security capability.
if u take a close look at the pictures u will see that even if a bomb is thrown beneath the car, its only the tire that will bust but it will still continue moving well because if the rims
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by daveP(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Impressive!

Wait how did Jack Bauer now catch the man below. He created a hole in the windscreen and gbam. Oh it wasnt the POTUS vehicle.

Yeah i know grin

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2015
daveP:
Impressive!

Wait how did Jack Bauer now catch the man below. He created a hole in windscreen and gbam. Oh it wasnt the POTUS vehicle.

Yeah i know grin
too much 24 hours don scatter ya brain finish grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by daveP(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2015
danyel09:
too much 24 hours don scatter ya brain finish grin
lol to forget 24 when you see any security related issues is not fair IMO. grin

That car is ... Mehn!
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by KingTom(m): 1:44am On Apr 29, 2015
danyel09:
tosyne2much soo u dey dash free olosho shocked shocked shocked shocked u be boss ooo grin grin
No mind am grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by michelism(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2015
danyel09:
if u take a close look at the pictures u will see that even if a bomb is thrown beneath the car, its only the tire that will bust but it will still continue moving well because if the rims

I don't think you understood what I meant by bomb. I mean BOMB! It's not knockout. Only the effect on the well developed bulletproof car would throw it more than 20 metres from its explosive point.
Oh! You must be talking about 'if the tyre is blown out' as described in the picture. That preventive kind of blown out is for bullet not BOMB!!!
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2015
daveP:
lol to forget 24 when you see any security related issues is not fair IMO. grin

That car is ... Mehn!
the car na die

1 Like

Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2015
michelism:

I don't think you understood what I meant by bomb. I mean BOMB! It's not knockout. Only the effect on the well developed bulletproof car would throw it more than 20 metres from its explosive point.
Oh! You must be talking about 'if the tyre is blown out' as described in the picture. That preventive kind of blown out is for bullet not BOMB!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grinomo u dey vex oo, na u wan throw the bomb ? ? ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "The BEAST" President Obama's Official Car by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Mukina2, Ishilove, therealmrstan, Obinoscopy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rover! Rover! Rover! / Driving School + Driver's License In Abuja / Why Do Lagos Motorists Drive With Headlamps On In Broad-day Light!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.