Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sexy Marriage Revolution - Use Your Words - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexy Marriage Revolution - Use Your Words (438 Views)

Wives, Stop Fighting Your Men. Use Your Feminine Wiles To Get What You Want! / Sexy Marriage Revolution: Be A Cougar To Your Spouse / Sexy Marriage Revolution- Keeping Your Spouse In Your Heart, Home And Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Marriage Revolution - Use Your Words by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
This week, I will be addressing how to use your words with your spouse.

I was listening to a radio program a few days ago and the presenter was complaining about how men require accolades for whatever they do in the home, even when it is their duty. Whereas a woman’s duties are thankless.

What she said made a lot of sense to me because, from experience, ‘please ‘and ‘thank you’ are very important words to my man. I, on the other hand, don’t really require it to do my duties.

I’m sure many of us can identify with this. Trust me, it can be super annoying.

However, all it took was a moment of clarity for me to realise that it didn’t have to be an upsetting regularity in my life.

Saying ‘please ‘and ‘thank you’ to my spouse was not taking anything out of me. Why did it have to be an issue?

Ladies, If that’s what it takes to get him to help around the house, then you should gladly throw your ‘ego’ aside, embrace his ego and massage it with the required words.

For the men reading this, I encourage you to show the same appreciation that you require, to your women, even when she carries out duties ascribed to her.

After all what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

This week, forget about ‘your’ place and ‘his’ place; forget about ‘his’ and ‘hers’ duties.

Everyone needs appreciation. Use your words in a way that massages his ego, and works for your benefit.

Saying ‘please ‘and ‘thank you’ never killed anyone, on the contrary, it makes life easier. If he wants to hear it 100 times, then say it 100 times (better still, there are creative ways to show it).

Marriage takes work and commitment, whoever tells you otherwise is a big fat liar.

If this post resonates with you, do share with friends and family who will benefit from it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Take Do You Have On This / CONTACT 07032118873.we Offer Services In Borehole Drilling And Maintenance / If After Wedding Your Discovered Your Spouse Has No Private Part. (no Vagina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.