Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pls House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls House (571 Views)

Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls House by lahami(f): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good day house,pls I don't know if this is the right section for this but if it isn't mods pls help me take it to the right section.My dad made a withdraw of 100k using first bank ATM this afternoon. He made withdrawal of 20k 5 times without counting as he believed the money was correct cos he was debited.2hours later he discovered the money was 52k shortand the bank is closed already.pls wat is the best way to go about this issue as we are all worried cos the money is for an emergency.thanks anyone with any experience pls.
Re: Pls House by cwitch: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
You have been giving answered before sister.
Go to the bank and complain or call the bank help line

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Son By Lord Ebay / Fun And Challenges Of Motherhood 2. / Producing Fruit Juice For Kids Vs Adult, Which Will Sell Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.