Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline (15381 Views)

Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. / Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by baybeeboi: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2015
adenine02:
I which this man was my dad
you are a fôôl
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by james809: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
na so

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Boss13: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
ziqqz:
Modify that rubbish headline.
Dangote only "announced" plans for the investment.
Abi you no see the number of co-financiers eh? ?
No come here dey make am sound like say Dangote love 9ja so tey him comot him own N500bn!

Dangote will pay with the proceeds of the gas pipelines. He borrowed the money or rather his company borrowed the money.

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Paretomaster(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:
why taking d project to Lagos why don't u build every thing close to d source of raw material.

Abi olodo nie ni?

Its stated that the pipelines will run from Oil producing states to Lagos state.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Kingspin:
As usual the gas will run from Niger Delta state and stationed in Lagos. See economics. Tomorrow people will vandalize the pipes.

No wahala, let them vandalized a pressurized gas pipeline and they'll blow themselves straight to hell fire

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Eyepencil: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
And there's nothing Dokubo or ND can do about it.
Is that your own problem?
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
ziqqz:
No come here dey make am sound like say Dangote love 9ja so tey him comot him own N500bn!

Are the financiers father Christmas? I'm sure u don't have an idea how financing a major project works...... You bring part of the money while foreign lenders (IFC) and local lenders (Nigeria commercial banks) bring the rest money with a pay back period of little interest rate. That's what they meant by co-financing.

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2015
MKO4ever:

Is it three million or three billion?

Billion bro..... We count gas reserves in billions
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2015
seunlizy:
Dangote the smart man. Am sure by d time d pipe has been constructed he will see his time 2 of his money back. grin am smelling politics

The pipeline will supply gas to his petrochemical complex in lekki free trade zone.... That's where he'll get his money back from

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by adenine02: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2015
baybeeboi:
you are a fôôl
Buh I wasin talkin to u
Beside u don even knw me
So must u insult?
Anyway shalom
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by wazobiaN9(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2015
ziqqz:

The headline is correct. Dangote's equity contribution is $2.5b, the other financiers would contribute the rest, a substantial amount as you can imagine. Read the Bloomberg article for more info.

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by mescapee: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:
why taking d project to Lagos why don't u build every thing close to d source of raw material.

I wonder ooooooo. JET AGE ROBBERY

Using your resources to develop another economy while those where the resource is located remain in PERPETUAL DARKNESS

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:

Cos one of d major factors for citing your investment is security.... I'm sorry to say this but the Niger Delta communities is not an investors haven....
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Well MASSOS,BIAFRA,LOWER NIGER Representative and followers won't condemn this story now...but if I was to say that they are not serious with their struggle for freedom and liberation they will tag me a tribal bigot,an hypocrite. And all sorts of names....

They don't know this are one of the numerous ways people who don't want them to achieve their dream bring blockades and obstacle in disguise of development and blind their LEADERS...

Cc:Barcanista and co
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Sibrah: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Nomswag:
The gas should be pumped to Lagos. It is a simple calculation. The gas can be used in two forms: to run power plants and to run basic domestic use. Now when you look at the market in Lagos and the places Lagos is connected, you see why that idea of a major gas pipeline to Lagos is a no-brainer.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by tonychristopher: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2015
AFTER FRAUSTRATING THEIR SON GEJ, HE WANTS TO CUT A CHUNK OF THE CAKE, I PITY EM SS PEEPS...HE IS A MONOPOLIST AND I DONT HAVE REGARD FOR OPPORTUNIST...DANGOTE KOR, DANZUBA NI

EBELE NA EMELE M NDI MBAMIRI EJI MMANU HA AZU LUDO

NOW NEVER QUOTE ME

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
wisemany2k:

Are the financiers father Christmas? I'm sure u don't have an idea how financing a major project works...... You bring part of the money while foreign lenders (IFC) and local lenders (Nigeria commercial banks) bring the rest money with a pay back period of little interest rate. That's what they meant by co-financing.

Yes, I'm sure you're quite sure.
Go ahead, please, teach me more.

#seemeseeeinsteino
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by CSTR2: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
And there's nothing Dokubo or ND can do about it.
Projecting the cowardice from your neck of woods on the ND is stupidd.
Unlike you, dangote is smart.
He knows the right people in the ND to consult and appease.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nicepoker(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2015
adenine02:
ur son should never wish the same o
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Sibrah: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2015
elbinmanny:
Rubbbish....when we are talking about diversifying the economy all what the Olodo-Elect of The Federal Republic and his kinsmen dream about is oil oil oil oil
Why not invest in groundnut and cocoa in your region and that of your ally.
Una don come again angry
Stop the pettiness. Most of the gas in question was being flared before now and the community closest to the gas flaring point have always played the victim tune. The gas flaring even formed part of the reason for militancy struggle in ND.

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2015
I'm i the only one thinking this way? Are we not irritated with the fact that Nigeria produces crude oil and import petroleum?? Why won't the Naira be weak against the Dollar when we are an importing freak These billionaires like Dangote and the private sector have they not thought for once in building mega refineries so we can refine our crude oil and stop importation of petroleum but rather export it? I don't know but there are major issues that should be of national and not personal interest.
The man Dangote is who he is today with the assistance of the Nigerian government. These billionaires have the ability to bring growth and development into the economy. God has blessed him with great wealth, he should channel his funds to the deficit sectors of the economy.

F-uck the government, we can succeed without them!!! If only men like Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Arthur Eze etc. can come together and make investments that will reduce the unemployment rate from 50% to 10%, create more industries and
export more, import less only then shall we be in the path of greatness and i shall be the first to clamor for a capitalist economy after all, the mixed economic system has done us no good.

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2015
That won't stop the an for Resource Control
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by pat077: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
if only we have 10 Dangotes in the country.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by 989900: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Carlyle Group plays 'rough' . . . just saying.
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2015
This is a welcome development. We really need sustainable gas supply to ensure steady electricity supply. Most oil companies shy away from this, and most prefer to flare the associated gas produced with the crude. I strongly hope this development will also reduce gas flaring in the Niger Delta. Good one Dangote.

Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by teufelein(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
LMAO..i'll keep on maintaining a state of hibernation until upon the time the foolaniman starts with this project of defacing biafran landscape..btw where's the gas gonna come from, from sokoto?
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by adenine02: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
ur son should never wish the same o
All I said is ''I wish''
Dt don't change anytin abt my life and fr sure change notin abt my own offspring
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by mankan2k7(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
I am your lost brother now living in Lagos state. Na my papa they born immediately they born your papa mother who is d nephew to my aucle that senior your aunt. Am ready to come back home
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Ijeleigbo:
I'm i the only one thinking this way? Are we not irritated with the fact that Nigeria produces crude oil and import petroleum?? Why won't the Naira be weak against the Dollar when we are an importing freak These billionaires like Dangote and the private sector have they not thought for once in building mega refineries so we can refine our crude oil and stop importation of petroleum but rather export it? I don't know but there are major issues that should be of national and not personal interest.
The man Dangote is who he is today with the assistance of the Nigerian government. These billionaires have the ability to bring growth and development into the economy. God has blessed him with great wealth, he should channel his funds to the deficit sectors of the economy.

F-uck the government, we can succeed without them!!! If only men like Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Arthur Eze etc. can come together and make investments that will reduce the unemployment rate from 50% to 10%, create more industries and
export more, import less only then shall we be in the path of greatness and i shall be the first to clamor for a capitalist economy after all, the mixed economic system has done us no good.
This is really worrisome bro. Nigeria is the only OPEC member still importing crude. Doesn't make sense. The truth is that most of these business moguls might have refineries outside the country. We had oil selling at $115/bbl for five years, yet we squandered the oil revenue and did zilch with the revenue. We still do not have refinery and gas infrastructures. Na wa for this country o. Let me join you to say F uck the Govament!
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
That won't stop the an for Resource Control

you refuse to reply my mention on this thread..you dey run ba
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by ceejay80s(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2015
adenine02:
So u are saying u're not proud of ur papa ? Shame on u
Re: Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline by Akposkool(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2015
This man will soon buy Nigeria. Well so long he is creating employment, boy am down with him. At least the guy da invest here unlike others who develop other countries with our money. That guy feeds so many Nigerian families. Kudos to the man abeg. Haters gon hate but am loving his works.

. / Fuel Imports Increase By 78 Million / Guinness Denies Plan To Leave Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49